Enphase Envoy API Update

Posted on
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm
aldera offline

Enphase Envoy API Update

Hi Glenn,

Your plugin has been working great for the last 2 years. However, a few days ago it stopped reporting readings. I tried everything and even deleted all 22 panels and envoy devices. No luck.

I just received an email from Enphase and it looks like they updated their API and was wondering if this is the issue? Have you seen the below email yet?

Here's a link to the new API documentation. https://click.email.enphase.com/?qs=787 ... c48bb8c133

*************************************************************************************************

To our valued partners and customers,

At Enphase, we take security seriously. We want to ensure that all customers and stakeholders have access to the most secure and reliable operating environment possible.

We’ll be updating the API security protocols associated with the software running on the IQ Gateway, and we’re writing to share information about these changes with all Enphase homeowners, installers, software developers, and partners who may be affected.

These updates have begun propagating across accounts and will continue to roll out over time to all accounts. If you’re creating, using, or maintaining custom monitoring software that relies on interactions with IQ Gateway local interfaces, formally known as Envoy, this critical information will require your review and potential action.

Here is a summary of the changes that will go into effect with release 07.03.120 and higher:
Added a new capability to generate and authenticate secure access tokens via web UI to secure all custom applications and API calls.
Documentation now includes examples of how to use URLs to get tokens programmatically using shell script-based or Python-based methods.
Revised documentation also explains how to connect securely using the updated IQ Gateway local UI and/or IQ Gateway APIs.
Note that if your system is a beta system, an IQ8 system, or an IQ Battery-based system, you may already be running version 07.03.120 or higher on your Gateway.

Complete and newly updated API documentation is available here.

If you have further questions or require additional support after consulting the updated API documentation, please reach out for support.

We’re here to help, and the small investment of time and resources required to enhance these security protocols will be well worth it to safeguard the health and uninterrupted function of your Enphase systems.

Thank you,

The Enphase Team

Posted on
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:42 pm
GlennNZ offline

Re: Enphase Envoy API Update

How annoying!

Thanks for the info - at least it is an official API and seems fairly straightforward to implement.

I’ll have a look at it - I haven’t been upgraded as yet, will see if can force it..

Hopefully won’t take to long to get up and running again.

Glenn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:58 pm
GlennNZ offline

Enphase Envoy API Update

Okay. Can't force the update at my end, even with installer login details - just says no update available...

Have tried to update the plugin to support:
https://github.com/Ghawken/IndigoEnphas ... ee/Python3
Version 0.5.0

Press Green Code button and double click the plugin bundle file to update.

Updates:
I have added a text box for serial Number and Token to Device Edit screen.

Obtain Token from:
https://entrez.enphaseenergy.com/

& copy and paste into plugin box.

Do the same for the full serial number - that actually may not be needed, particularly if already setup .. but not entirely sure what is now behind the Auth gateway..

Plugin then tries to use Auth Token if exists and checkbox enabled, otherwise will default to previous connection as selected.

Can't test, so no promises - but see how you go..

Thanks

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:01 pm
aldera offline

Hi Glenn,
Thanks for the quick response. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but it was my birthday yesterday and I did a "little" celebrating!

I uploaded and installed your updated plugin, but unfortunately, it didn't work. I checked the box that requires a token and put in my serial number and token. I tried creating an Envoy device both with and without generating the panels but still the same result. I enabled debugging and below is the log:

**************************START****************************
Mar 11, 2023 at 3:42:33 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Found configured device: new device
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug new device is enabled.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug new device: Time Since Device Update = 25
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Type of Envoy Checking...: new device
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug getTheData PRODUCTION METHOD method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Create_Headers called for http://10.0.1.75/production.json and device.name new device
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Use_token: True and auth_token equals eyJraWQiOiI3ZDEwMDA1ZC03ODk5LTRkMGQtYmNiNC0yNDRmOThlZTE1NmIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJFUzI1NiJ9.eyJhdWQiOiIxMjE5MjkwNzAyMDciLCJpc3MiOiJFbnRyZXoiLYXNlVXNlciI6Im93bmVyIiwiZXhwIjoxNzEwMDg3NTg4LCJpYXQiOjE2Nzg1NTE1ODgsImp0aSI6IjljZDQxMTgyLWRlNGQtNGM0Ny1iMmY4LTE3OGUyYTIwN2I3OSIsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoicmFscGhAc2FiZW5lLmNvbSJ9.6wG61vsxy1VR_JCwm7M49TV4M2SK-u1OfQB0EN5mQTQ59PbIy1z2altUDNk0rf4OF1-2Q3mVd97v5-7rfdiG-w
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Using Headers: {'Accept': 'application/json', 'Authorization': 'Bearer eyJraWQiOiI3ZDEwMDA1ZC03ODk5LTRkMGQtYmNiNC0yNDRmOThlZTE1NmIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJFUzI1NiJ9.eyJhdWQiOiIxMjE5MjkwNzAyMDciLCJpc3MiOiJFbnRyZXoiLYXNlVXNlciI6Im93bmVyIiwiZXhwIjoxNzEwMDg3NTg4LCJpYXQiOjE2Nzg1NTE1ODgsImp0aSI6IjljZDQxMTgyLWRlNGQtNGM0Ny1iMmY4LTE3OGUyYTIwN2I3OSIsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoicmFscGhAc2FiZW5lLmNvbSJ9.6wG61vsxy1VR_JCwm7M49TV4M2SK-u1OfQB0EN5mQTQ59PbIy1z2altUDNk0rf4OF1-2Q3mVd97v5-7rfdiG-w'}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Error connecting to Device:new device Error is:[Errno Expecting value] <html>
<head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
<hr><center>openresty/1.17.8.1</center>
</body>
</html>
: 0
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Device is offline. No data to return.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/IndigoPluginHost3.app/Contents/Resources/PlugIns/requests/models.py", line 910, in json
return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/json/__init__.py", line 346, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/json/decoder.py", line 337, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/json/decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 652, in getTheData
result = r.json()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/IndigoPluginHost3.app/Contents/Resources/PlugIns/requests/models.py", line 917, in json
raise RequestsJSONDecodeError(e.msg, e.doc, e.pos)
requests.exceptions.JSONDecodeError: [Errno Expecting value] <html>
<head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
<hr><center>openresty/1.17.8.1</center>
</body>
</html>
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Data is Nonetype. Returning.

**************************END****************************

I can ping the Envoy and It's connected via an Ethernet cable. I deleted a couple of the characters in the token above since this is a public forum. The log info repeats about every 3-4 minutes. Sorry I don't have better news but I'm sure you can't really fix the problem until your system gets the update.

Thanks again for trying.

Ralph

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:05 pm
GlennNZ offline

Happy birthday!

No problem - I’ll see if can work it out, they obviously deleted some of the end points in the new software version.

The log should help, I’ll see if can have another try….

Glenn

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:21 pm
GlennNZ offline

Enphase Envoy API Update

Ok - have a try of version 0.5.1:
https://github.com/Ghawken/IndigoEnphas ... ee/Python3

Hard to be sure regarding endpoints - the ones they give, it would seem others are NOT using - so hopefully these ones I use still exist.

Have added a New Check endpoint Button in Envoy-S Device edit page - there is a button check endpoints
Press this and PM the log - will check all known end points (both with http and https) and then will know what are dealing with.

Apparently I can email enphase and ask them to update - so will do that as well

Thanks

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:12 pm
aldera offline

Here ya go:

Mar 11, 2023 at 9:05:35 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Checking endpoints.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Checking all possible Endpoints...
Enphase Envoy Plugin Pausing usual updates for 3 minutes
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/production.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Create_Headers called for device.name new device
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Use_token: True
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Using Headers: {'Accept': 'application/json', 'Authorization': 'Bearer eyJraWQiOiI3ZDEwMDA1ZC03ODk5LTRkMGQtYmNiNC0yNDRmOThlZTE1NmIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJFUzI1NiJ9.eyJhdWQiOiIxMjE5MjkwNzAyMDciLCJpc3MiOiJFbnRyZXoiLCJlbnBoYXNlVXNlciI6Im93bmVyIiwiZXhwIjoxNzEwMDg3NTg4LCJpYXQiOjE2Nzg1NTE1ODgsImp0aSI6IjljZDQxMTgyLWRlNGQtNGM0Ny1iMmY4LTE3OGUyYTIwN2I3OSIsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoicmFscGhAc2FiZW5lLmNvbSJ9.6wG61vsxy1VR_JCwm7M49TV4M2SK-u1OfQB0EN5mQTQ59PbIy1z2altUDNk0rf4OF1-2Q3mVd97v5-7rfdiG-w'}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /production.json (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug ---------------------------------
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Using Headers: {'Accept': 'application/json', 'Authorization': 'Bearer eyJraWQiOiI3ZDEwMDA1ZC03ODk5LTRkMGQtYmNiNC0yNDRmOThlZTE1NmIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJFUzI1NiJ9.eyJhdWQiOiIxMjE5MjkwNzAyMDciLCJpc3MiOiJFbnRyZXoiLCJlbnBoYXNlVXNlciI6Im93bmVyIiwiZXhwIjoxNzEwMDg3NTg4LCJpYXQiOjE2Nzg1NTE1ODgsImp0aSI6IjljZDQxMTgyLWRlNGQtNGM0Ny1iMmY4LTE3OGUyYTIwN2I3OSIsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoicmFscGhAc2FiZW5lLmNvbSJ9.6wG61vsxy1VR_JCwm7M49TV4M2SK-u1OfQB0EN5mQTQ59PbIy1z2altUDNk0rf4OF1-2Q3mVd97v5-7rfdiG-w'}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /production (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/inventory.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /inventory.json (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/production (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production/inverters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/production/inverters (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/auth/check_jwt
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /auth/check_jwt (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /ivp/meters (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/readings
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /ivp/meters/readings (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/ivp/livedata/status
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /ivp/livedata/status (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/reports/consumption
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /ivp/meters/reports/consumption (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:https://10.0.1.75/info.xml
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /info.xml (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:997)')))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/production.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed, Response Code 301
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Response: <Response [301]>
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/inventory.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production/inverters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/auth/check_jwt
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/readings
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/ivp/livedata/status
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/reports/consumption
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Trying Endpoint:http://10.0.1.75/info.xml
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/info.xml
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Failed. Exception: [Errno Expecting value] <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<envoy_info>
<time>1678586787</time>
<device>
<sn>121929070207</sn>
<pn>800-00555-r03</pn>
<software>D7.3.120</software>
<euaid>4c8675</euaid>
<seqnum>0</seqnum>
<apiver>1</apiver>
<imeter>true</imeter>
</device>
<web-tokens>true</web-tokens>
<package name='rootfs'>
<pn>500-00001-r01</pn>
<version>02.00.00</version>
<build>1210</build>
</package>
<package name='kernel'>
<pn>500-00011-r02</pn>
<version>04.04.225</version>
<build>3eb4d3</build>
</package>
<package name='boot'>
<pn>590-00018-r01</pn>
<version>02.00.01</version>
<build>426697</build>
</package>
<package name='app'>
<pn>500-00002-r01</pn>
<version>07.03.120</version>
<build>ac5b3c</build>
</package>
<package name='devimg'>
<pn>500-00004-r01</pn>
<version>01.02.413</version>
<build>9c64cd</build>
</package>
<package name='geo'>
<pn>500-00008-r01</pn>
<version>02.01.24</version>
<build>a74d96</build>
</package>
<package name='backbone'>
<pn>500-00010-r01</pn>
<version>07.00.20</version>
<build>176d57</build>
</package>
<package name='meter'>
<pn>500-00013-r01</pn>
<version>03.02.08</version>
<build>f9ead3</build>
</package>
<package name='agf'>
<pn>500-00012-r01</pn>
<version>02.02.00</version>
<build>887e04</build>
</package>
<package name='security'>
<pn>500-00016-r01</pn>
<version>02.00.00</version>
<build>54a6dc</build>
</package>
<package name='essimg'>
<pn>500-00020-r01</pn>
<version>22.10.09</version>
<build>983d9b</build>
</package>
<package name='pkgsec'>
<pn>500-00021-r01</pn>
<version>01.00.00</version>
<build>19ae14</build>
</package>
<build_info>
<build_id>ec2-user-envoy_uber-pkg_master:pkg-Oct-13-22-17:48:05</build_id>
<build_time_gmt>1665683434</build_time_gmt>
<release_ver>02.00.3244</release_ver>
<release_stage>700-GA</release_stage>
</build_info>
</envoy_info>
Enphase Envoy Plugin ------- End of Check Endpoints -------

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:54 pm
GlennNZ offline

Thanks.

That Certificate error is a bit strange.

What version of OSX are you running?
& double check token is still valid (I understood lasted a year….)

Can check by logging in the IP address in browser.

Glenn

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:20 pm
GlennNZ offline

Try 0.5.2.
There now
Disables verification of certificates all going to plan.

Have a sneaky feeling will actually work for majority of data. Not completely sure about the panel data...

Glenn

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:22 pm
aldera offline

You're getting there!! It created the Envoy device and I can read some of the properties of the device. I'm not able to generate a panel device, however. I clicked on the "Generate Panels" button and the log for that is towards the bottom. I'm running Ventura 10.13.0.1 on my server. The 2 jpegs are the states of the new Envoy device.

********************CREATE ENVOY DEVICE*****************************

Mar 11, 2023 at 11:05:30 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug deviceStartComm() method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Starting Enphase/Envoy device: new device

Mar 11, 2023 at 11:05:47 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug check thepanels called
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug getthePanels Enphase Envoy method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Get_Serial_Number_called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Using Serial Number entered manually in device settings.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Found the correct Serial Number. Continuing.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug getthePanels: Password:070207
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug ReadTimeout with get Panel Devices:HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75api', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/production/inverters (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x105199d80>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known'))

Mar 11, 2023 at 11:06:25 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Found configured device: new device
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug new device is enabled.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug new device: Time Since Device Update = 55
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Type of Envoy Checking...: new device
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Result:{'production': [{'type': 'inverters', 'activeCount': 22, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whLifetime': 365058}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'production', 'readingTime': 1678593985, 'wNow': 0.0, 'whLifetime': 15846662.983, 'varhLeadLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLagLifetime': 7586880.349, 'vahLifetime': 21160484.532, 'rmsCurrent': 3.928, 'rmsVoltage': 247.754, 'reactPwr': 481.402, 'apprntPwr': 486.448, 'pwrFactor': 0.0, 'whToday': 25001.983, 'whLastSevenDays': 208840.983, 'vahToday': 27755.532, 'varhLeadToday': 0.0, 'varhLagToday': 5794.349}], 'consumption': [{'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678593985, 'wNow': 972.232, 'whLifetime': 16948477.84, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4001192.67, 'varhLagLifetime': 1034509.322, 'vahLifetime': 20374941.714, 'rmsCurrent': 9.713, 'rmsVoltage': 247.869, 'reactPwr': -339.635, 'apprntPwr': 1202.486, 'pwrFactor': 0.81, 'whToday': 11830.84, 'whLastSevenDays': 170202.84, 'vahToday': 13900.714, 'varhLeadToday': 2705.67, 'varhLagToday': 453.322}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'net-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678593985, 'wNow': 972.232, 'whLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4001192.67, 'varhLagLifetime': -6552371.027, 'vahLifetime': 20374941.714, 'rmsCurrent': 5.785, 'rmsVoltage': 247.812, 'reactPwr': 141.768, 'apprntPwr': 1433.589, 'pwrFactor': 0.68, 'whToday': 0, 'whLastSevenDays': 0, 'vahToday': 0, 'varhLeadToday': 0, 'varhLagToday': 0}], 'storage': [{'type': 'acb', 'activeCount': 0, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whNow': 0, 'state': 'idle'}]}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Envoy-S Metered Version Found. Continuing.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Saving Values method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug State Image Selector:SensorOff

Mar 11, 2023 at 11:07:46 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug checkPanelInventory Enphase Panels method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug getInventoryData Enphase Panels method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Inventory Result:[{'type': 'PCU', 'devices': [{'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533037', 'serial_num': '202105031948', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577382', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533037', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390225, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533041', 'serial_num': '202105034079', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678578142', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533041', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390481, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533045', 'serial_num': '202105034238', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577743', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533045', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390737, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533048', 'serial_num': '202105040692', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577864', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533048', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390993, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533057', 'serial_num': '202105034827', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577984', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533057', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391249, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533060', 'serial_num': '202105038701', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577984', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533060', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391505, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533068', 'serial_num': '202105040735', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577082', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533068', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391761, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533075', 'serial_num': '202105032886', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678578018', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533075', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392017, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533079', 'serial_num': '202105039961', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577142', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533079', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392273, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533083', 'serial_num': '202105035570', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577172', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533083', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392529, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533087', 'serial_num': '202105037990', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678578111', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533087', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392785, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533095', 'serial_num': '202105037982', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577175', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533095', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393041, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533099', 'serial_num': '202105037474', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577176', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533099', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393297, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533103', 'serial_num': '202105034396', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577177', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533103', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393553, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533107', 'serial_num': '202105038533', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577178', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533107', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393809, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533117', 'serial_num': '202105033489', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577179', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533117', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394065, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533119', 'serial_num': '202105039945', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678578124', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533119', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394321, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533123', 'serial_num': '202105035829', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577181', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533123', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394577, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533127', 'serial_num': '202105038152', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577182', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533127', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394833, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533137', 'serial_num': '202105038538', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678578129', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533137', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395089, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533141', 'serial_num': '202105035396', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577184', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533141', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395345, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533145', 'serial_num': '202105038348', 'device_status': ['envoy.cond_flags.obs_strs.failure'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678577185', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533145', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395601, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': False, 'communicating': False, 'provisioned': False, 'operating': False}]}, {'type': 'ACB', 'devices': []}, {'type': 'NSRB', 'devices': []}, {'type': 'ESUB', 'devices': []}]

********************GENERATE PANELS BUTTON PRESSED*******************************

Mar 11, 2023 at 11:11:00 PM
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Found configured device: Envoy
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Envoy is enabled.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Envoy: Time Since Device Update = 80
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Online: Refreshing device: Envoy
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Create_Headers called for device.name Envoy
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug generate Panels run
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Folder ID0
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug ReadTimeout with get Panel Devices:HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75api', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/production/inverters (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x104ed41f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known'))
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Result:{'production': [{'type': 'inverters', 'activeCount': 22, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whLifetime': 365058}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'production', 'readingTime': 1678594268, 'wNow': 0.0, 'whLifetime': 15846662.983, 'varhLeadLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLagLifetime': 7586918.373, 'vahLifetime': 21160522.861, 'rmsCurrent': 3.928, 'rmsVoltage': 247.813, 'reactPwr': 483.853, 'apprntPwr': 486.73, 'pwrFactor': 0.0, 'whToday': 25001.983, 'whLastSevenDays': 208840.983, 'vahToday': 27793.861, 'varhLeadToday': 0.0, 'varhLagToday': 5832.373}], 'consumption': [{'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678594268, 'wNow': 1141.757, 'whLifetime': 16948562.339, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4001214.303, 'varhLagLifetime': 1034509.392, 'vahLifetime': 20375041.72, 'rmsCurrent': 10.675, 'rmsVoltage': 247.908, 'reactPwr': -266.717, 'apprntPwr': 1320.828, 'pwrFactor': 0.86, 'whToday': 11915.339, 'whLastSevenDays': 170287.339, 'vahToday': 14000.72, 'varhLeadToday': 2727.303, 'varhLagToday': 453.392}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'net-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678594268, 'wNow': 1141.757, 'whLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4001214.303, 'varhLagLifetime': -6552408.981, 'vahLifetime': 20375041.72, 'rmsCurrent': 6.747, 'rmsVoltage': 247.86, 'reactPwr': 217.136, 'apprntPwr': 1672.349, 'pwrFactor': 0.68, 'whToday': 0, 'whLastSevenDays': 0, 'vahToday': 0, 'varhLeadToday': 0, 'varhLagToday': 0}], 'storage': [{'type': 'acb', 'activeCount': 0, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whNow': 0, 'state': 'idle'}]}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug Saving Values method called.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug State Image Selector:SensorOff
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug check thepanels called
Enphase Envoy Plugin Debug ReadTimeout with get Panel Devices:HTTPSConnectionPool(host='10.0.1.75api', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/production/inverters (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x105199cf0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known'))
Attachments
states2.jpg
states2.jpg (36.14 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
states1.jpg
states1.jpg (36.63 KiB) Viewed 3132 times

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:36 pm
GlennNZ offline

Okay - panels may still need Password (which is serial) or may not.

That issue - is a simple typo fixed in 0.5.3
Try that for panels, and if not will need password passed..

Glenn

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:48 pm
aldera offline

BINGO!!

It generated all 22 panels.

Haven't had a chance to play with the new devices but it looks very promising. I'll let you know how things go over the next few days.

Thanks again. I REALLY appreciate it

Ralph
Attachments
panel1.jpg
panel1.jpg (27.4 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
pane2.jpg
pane2.jpg (81.17 KiB) Viewed 3156 times

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:51 pm
GlennNZ offline

No problem. :D

[edit]
I Reviewed the code and the potentially not working panel data url ,must be working to create the panels.
So looks like it is working....

Originally panel data was paid for only, then was accessible with account envoy and Serial Number (which is what we used before)

Let me know how you go...

If something seems missing - rerun the endpoint button (now that fixed certificate error) will be more useful. And post

Thanks

Glenn

Posted on
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:07 am
aldera offline

Everything is working great but for one value: netconsumptionwhLifetime. It's reading 0. Not sure if that's because the system hasn't been online long enough or what. I used to get a value from it. All other values look okay. It's snowing right now so the output values are a little low! I did a Check Endpoints dump and here it is. I looked at it but wasn't sure exactly where you're picking that value from.

******************CHECK ENDPOINTS*************************************

Enphase Envoy Plugin Checking endpoints.
Enphase Envoy Plugin Checking all possible Endpoints...
Enphase Envoy Plugin Pausing usual updates for 3 minutes
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/production.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'production': [{'type': 'inverters', 'activeCount': 22, 'readingTime': 1678639003, 'wNow': 1086, 'whLifetime': 367641}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'production', 'readingTime': 1678639028, 'wNow': 1066.749, 'whLifetime': 15849253.945, 'varhLeadLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLagLifetime': 7592880.588, 'vahLifetime': 21168126.22, 'rmsCurrent': 9.651, 'rmsVoltage': 244.879, 'reactPwr': 474.747, 'apprntPwr': 1181.965, 'pwrFactor': 0.9, 'whToday': 2591.945, 'whLastSevenDays': 220050.945, 'vahToday': 7209.22, 'varhLeadToday': 0.0, 'varhLagToday': 5570.588}], 'consumption': [{'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639028, 'wNow': 808.567, 'whLifetime': 16960428.788, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004244.946, 'varhLagLifetime': 1034968.231, 'vahLifetime': 20389397.476, 'rmsCurrent': 8.51, 'rmsVoltage': 244.99, 'reactPwr': -340.254, 'apprntPwr': 1040.766, 'pwrFactor': 0.78, 'whToday': 11044.788, 'whLastSevenDays': 167655.788, 'vahToday': 13387.476, 'varhLeadToday': 2789.946, 'varhLagToday': 454.231}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'net-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639028, 'wNow': -258.182, 'whLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004244.946, 'varhLagLifetime': -6557912.358, 'vahLifetime': 20389397.476, 'rmsCurrent': 1.141, 'rmsVoltage': 244.934, 'reactPwr': 134.493, 'apprntPwr': 279.544, 'pwrFactor': -0.92, 'whToday': 0, 'whLastSevenDays': 0, 'vahToday': 0, 'varhLeadToday': 0, 'varhLagToday': 0}], 'storage': [{'type': 'acb', 'activeCount': 0, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whNow': 0, 'state': 'idle'}]}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'production': [{'type': 'inverters', 'activeCount': 22, 'readingTime': 1678639003, 'wNow': 1086, 'whLifetime': 367641}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'production', 'readingTime': 1678639035, 'wNow': 1062.663, 'whLifetime': 15849256.157, 'varhLeadLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLagLifetime': 7592881.577, 'vahLifetime': 21168128.672, 'rmsCurrent': 9.617, 'rmsVoltage': 244.908, 'reactPwr': 476.439, 'apprntPwr': 1177.888, 'pwrFactor': 0.9, 'whToday': 2594.157, 'whLastSevenDays': 220053.157, 'vahToday': 7211.672, 'varhLeadToday': 0.0, 'varhLagToday': 5571.577}], 'consumption': [{'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639035, 'wNow': 808.463, 'whLifetime': 16960430.47, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004245.654, 'varhLagLifetime': 1034968.231, 'vahLifetime': 20389399.643, 'rmsCurrent': 8.503, 'rmsVoltage': 245.018, 'reactPwr': -340.496, 'apprntPwr': 1041.699, 'pwrFactor': 0.77, 'whToday': 11046.47, 'whLastSevenDays': 167657.47, 'vahToday': 13389.643, 'varhLeadToday': 2790.654, 'varhLagToday': 454.231}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'net-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639035, 'wNow': -254.2, 'whLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004245.654, 'varhLagLifetime': -6557913.346, 'vahLifetime': 20389399.643, 'rmsCurrent': 1.113, 'rmsVoltage': 244.963, 'reactPwr': 135.943, 'apprntPwr': 272.716, 'pwrFactor': -0.93, 'whToday': 0, 'whLastSevenDays': 0, 'vahToday': 0, 'varhLeadToday': 0, 'varhLagToday': 0}], 'storage': [{'type': 'acb', 'activeCount': 0, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whNow': 0, 'state': 'idle'}]}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/inventory.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'type': 'PCU', 'devices': [{'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533037', 'serial_num': '202105031948', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638490', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533037', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390225, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533041', 'serial_num': '202105034079', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638820', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533041', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390481, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533045', 'serial_num': '202105034238', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638731', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533045', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390737, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533048', 'serial_num': '202105040692', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638761', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533048', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390993, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533057', 'serial_num': '202105034827', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638822', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533057', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391249, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533060', 'serial_num': '202105038701', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638824', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533060', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391505, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533068', 'serial_num': '202105040735', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638824', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533068', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391761, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533075', 'serial_num': '202105032886', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638882', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533075', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392017, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533079', 'serial_num': '202105039961', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638883', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533079', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392273, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533083', 'serial_num': '202105035570', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638851', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533083', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392529, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533087', 'serial_num': '202105037990', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638912', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533087', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392785, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533095', 'serial_num': '202105037982', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638885', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533095', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393041, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533099', 'serial_num': '202105037474', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678639003', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533099', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393297, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533103', 'serial_num': '202105034396', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638943', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533103', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393553, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533107', 'serial_num': '202105038533', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638947', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533107', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393809, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533117', 'serial_num': '202105033489', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638947', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533117', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394065, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533119', 'serial_num': '202105039945', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638886', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533119', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394321, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533123', 'serial_num': '202105035829', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638948', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533123', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394577, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533127', 'serial_num': '202105038152', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638914', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533127', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394833, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533137', 'serial_num': '202105038538', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638950', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533137', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395089, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533141', 'serial_num': '202105035396', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638951', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533141', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395345, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533145', 'serial_num': '202105038348', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638915', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533145', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395601, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}]}, {'type': 'ACB', 'devices': []}, {'type': 'NSRB', 'devices': []}, {'type': 'ESUB', 'devices': []}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'wattHoursToday': 2457, 'wattHoursSevenDays': 219916, 'wattHoursLifetime': 15849119, 'wattsNow': 1127}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production/inverters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'serialNumber': '202105031948', 'lastReportDate': 1678638489, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 49, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034079', 'lastReportDate': 1678638820, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034238', 'lastReportDate': 1678638730, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 51, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105040692', 'lastReportDate': 1678638759, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 51, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034827', 'lastReportDate': 1678638821, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038701', 'lastReportDate': 1678638823, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105040735', 'lastReportDate': 1678638824, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 21, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105032886', 'lastReportDate': 1678638882, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 25, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105039961', 'lastReportDate': 1678638882, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105035570', 'lastReportDate': 1678638850, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105037990', 'lastReportDate': 1678638912, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105037982', 'lastReportDate': 1678638883, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105037474', 'lastReportDate': 1678639003, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034396', 'lastReportDate': 1678638943, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 54, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038533', 'lastReportDate': 1678638946, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105033489', 'lastReportDate': 1678638947, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105039945', 'lastReportDate': 1678638886, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105035829', 'lastReportDate': 1678638947, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038152', 'lastReportDate': 1678638912, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038538', 'lastReportDate': 1678638948, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105035396', 'lastReportDate': 1678638949, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 48, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038348', 'lastReportDate': 1678638914, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/auth/check_jwt
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'eid': 704643328, 'state': 'enabled', 'measurementType': 'production', 'phaseMode': 'split', 'phaseCount': 2, 'meteringStatus': 'normal', 'statusFlags': []}, {'eid': 704643584, 'state': 'enabled', 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'phaseMode': 'split', 'phaseCount': 2, 'meteringStatus': 'normal', 'statusFlags': []}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/readings
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'eid': 704643328, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 15849261.571, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.001, 'apparentEnergy': 21168134.683, 'reactEnergyLagg': 7592884.012, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 1050.318, 'activePower': 1050.318, 'apparentPower': 1166.326, 'reactivePower': 472.754, 'pwrFactor': 0.906, 'voltage': 244.361, 'current': 9.545, 'freq': 60.0, 'channels': [{'eid': 1778385169, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 7906365.146, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.001, 'apparentEnergy': 10565208.058, 'reactEnergyLagg': 3797908.205, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 524.216, 'activePower': 524.216, 'apparentPower': 582.716, 'reactivePower': 236.531, 'pwrFactor': 0.911, 'voltage': 122.135, 'current': 4.77, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385170, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 7942896.425, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 10602926.626, 'reactEnergyLagg': 3794975.806, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 526.102, 'activePower': 526.102, 'apparentPower': 583.609, 'reactivePower': 236.223, 'pwrFactor': 0.9, 'voltage': 122.226, 'current': 4.774, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385171, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 0.0, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLagg': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 0.0, 'activePower': 0.0, 'apparentPower': 0.0, 'reactivePower': 0.0, 'pwrFactor': 0.0, 'voltage': 0.0, 'current': 0.0, 'freq': 60.0}]}, {'eid': 704643584, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 16960434.437, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 20389404.846, 'reactEnergyLagg': 1034968.231, 'reactEnergyLead': 4004247.399, 'instantaneousDemand': 756.756, 'activePower': 756.756, 'apparentPower': 1000.442, 'reactivePower': -338.387, 'pwrFactor': 0.746, 'voltage': 244.467, 'current': 8.183, 'freq': 60.0, 'channels': [{'eid': 1778385425, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 10725627.232, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 12504568.639, 'reactEnergyLagg': 875905.396, 'reactEnergyLead': 1119844.6, 'instantaneousDemand': 428.038, 'activePower': 428.038, 'apparentPower': 584.135, 'reactivePower': -163.232, 'pwrFactor': 0.725, 'voltage': 122.182, 'current': 4.781, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385426, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 6234807.205, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 7884836.207, 'reactEnergyLagg': 159062.835, 'reactEnergyLead': 2884402.799, 'instantaneousDemand': 328.718, 'activePower': 328.718, 'apparentPower': 416.307, 'reactivePower': -175.156, 'pwrFactor': 0.776, 'voltage': 122.285, 'current': 3.402, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385427, 'timestamp': 1678639054, 'actEnergyDlvd': 0.0, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLagg': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 0.0, 'activePower': 0.0, 'apparentPower': 0.0, 'reactivePower': 0.0, 'pwrFactor': 0.0, 'voltage': 0.0, 'current': 0.0, 'freq': 60.0}]}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/ivp/livedata/status
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'connection': {'mqtt_state': 'connected', 'prov_state': 'configured', 'auth_state': 'ok', 'sc_stream': 'enabled', 'sc_debug': 'disabled'}, 'meters': {'last_update': 1678639056, 'soc': 0, 'main_relay_state': 1, 'gen_relay_state': 5, 'backup_bat_mode': 1, 'backup_soc': 30, 'is_split_phase': 1, 'phase_count': 0, 'enc_agg_soc': 0, 'enc_agg_energy': 0, 'acb_agg_soc': 0, 'acb_agg_energy': 0, 'pv': {'agg_p_mw': 1061223, 'agg_s_mva': 1177901, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 1061223, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 1177901, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'storage': {'agg_p_mw': 0, 'agg_s_mva': 0, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'grid': {'agg_p_mw': -294631, 'agg_s_mva': -174190, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': -294631, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': -174190, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'load': {'agg_p_mw': 766592, 'agg_s_mva': 1003711, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 766592, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 1003711, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'generator': {'agg_p_mw': 0, 'agg_s_mva': 0, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}}, 'tasks': {'task_id': 1468279840, 'timestamp': 1678553934}, 'counters': {'main_CfgLoad': 1, 'main_CfgChanged': 1, 'main_taskUpdate': 1, 'MqttClient_publish': 5554, 'MqttClient_respond': 22, 'MqttClient_msgarrvd': 11, 'MqttClient_create': 1, 'MqttClient_setCallbacks': 1, 'MqttClient_connect': 1, 'MqttClient_subscribe': 1, 'SSL_Keys_Create': 1, 'sc_hdlDataPub': 5516, 'sc_SendStreamCtrl': 15, 'sc_SendDemandRspCtrl': 1, 'rest_Status': 988}}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/reports/consumption
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'createdAt': 1678639059, 'reportType': 'total-consumption', 'cumulative': {'currW': 760.08, 'actPower': 760.08, 'apprntPwr': 1004.601, 'reactPwr': -339.378, 'whDlvdCum': 16960435.323, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': 1034968.231, 'varhLeadCum': 4004247.795, 'vahCum': 20389406.017, 'rmsVoltage': 244.518, 'rmsCurrent': 8.225, 'pwrFactor': 0.75, 'freqHz': 60.0}, 'lines': [{'currW': 428.394, 'actPower': 428.394, 'apprntPwr': 584.902, 'reactPwr': -162.79, 'whDlvdCum': 10725627.731, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': 875905.396, 'varhLeadCum': 1119844.79, 'vahCum': 12504569.321, 'rmsVoltage': 122.208, 'rmsCurrent': 4.789, 'pwrFactor': 0.72, 'freqHz': 60.0}, {'currW': 331.686, 'actPower': 331.686, 'apprntPwr': 419.699, 'reactPwr': -176.588, 'whDlvdCum': 6234807.592, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': 159062.835, 'varhLeadCum': 2884403.005, 'vahCum': 7884836.695, 'rmsVoltage': 122.31, 'rmsCurrent': 3.436, 'pwrFactor': 0.79, 'freqHz': 60.0}]}, {'createdAt': 1678639059, 'reportType': 'net-consumption', 'cumulative': {'currW': -289.25, 'actPower': -289.25, 'apprntPwr': 316.4, 'reactPwr': 134.587, 'whDlvdCum': 0.0, 'whRcvdCum': 1385634.22, 'varhLagCum': -6557916.333, 'varhLeadCum': 4004247.795, 'vahCum': 20389406.017, 'rmsVoltage': 244.479, 'rmsCurrent': 1.294, 'pwrFactor': -0.91, 'freqHz': 60.0}, 'lines': [{'currW': -95.924, 'actPower': -95.924, 'apprntPwr': 3.665, 'reactPwr': 74.939, 'whDlvdCum': 0.0, 'whRcvdCum': 2956191.939, 'varhLagCum': -2922003.086, 'varhLeadCum': 1119844.79, 'vahCum': 12504569.321, 'rmsVoltage': 122.194, 'rmsCurrent': 0.03, 'pwrFactor': -1.0, 'freqHz': 60.0}, {'currW': -193.326, 'actPower': -193.326, 'apprntPwr': 161.927, 'reactPwr': 59.648, 'whDlvdCum': 1570557.719, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': -3635913.247, 'varhLeadCum': 2884403.005, 'vahCum': 7884836.695, 'rmsVoltage': 122.285, 'rmsCurrent': 1.324, 'pwrFactor': -1.0, 'freqHz': 60.0}]}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: https://10.0.1.75/info.xml
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/production.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'production': [{'type': 'inverters', 'activeCount': 22, 'readingTime': 1678639003, 'wNow': 1086, 'whLifetime': 367641}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'production', 'readingTime': 1678639066, 'wNow': 1045.663, 'whLifetime': 15849265.231, 'varhLeadLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLagLifetime': 7592885.668, 'vahLifetime': 21168138.751, 'rmsCurrent': 9.514, 'rmsVoltage': 244.416, 'reactPwr': 473.335, 'apprntPwr': 1162.119, 'pwrFactor': 0.91, 'whToday': 2603.231, 'whLastSevenDays': 220062.231, 'vahToday': 7221.751, 'varhLeadToday': 0.0, 'varhLagToday': 5575.668}], 'consumption': [{'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639066, 'wNow': 805.972, 'whLifetime': 16960437.142, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004248.586, 'varhLagLifetime': 1034968.231, 'vahLifetime': 20389408.396, 'rmsCurrent': 8.516, 'rmsVoltage': 244.379, 'reactPwr': -338.808, 'apprntPwr': 1040.156, 'pwrFactor': 0.78, 'whToday': 11053.142, 'whLastSevenDays': 167664.142, 'vahToday': 13398.396, 'varhLeadToday': 2793.586, 'varhLagToday': 454.231}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'net-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639066, 'wNow': -239.691, 'whLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004248.586, 'varhLagLifetime': -6557917.437, 'vahLifetime': 20389408.396, 'rmsCurrent': 0.998, 'rmsVoltage': 244.398, 'reactPwr': 134.528, 'apprntPwr': 244.008, 'pwrFactor': -0.98, 'whToday': 0, 'whLastSevenDays': 0, 'vahToday': 0, 'varhLeadToday': 0, 'varhLagToday': 0}], 'storage': [{'type': 'acb', 'activeCount': 0, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whNow': 0, 'state': 'idle'}]}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'production': [{'type': 'inverters', 'activeCount': 22, 'readingTime': 1678639003, 'wNow': 1086, 'whLifetime': 367641}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'production', 'readingTime': 1678639070, 'wNow': 1044.057, 'whLifetime': 15849266.158, 'varhLeadLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLagLifetime': 7592886.088, 'vahLifetime': 21168139.782, 'rmsCurrent': 9.495, 'rmsVoltage': 244.416, 'reactPwr': 472.681, 'apprntPwr': 1161.629, 'pwrFactor': 0.9, 'whToday': 2604.158, 'whLastSevenDays': 220063.158, 'vahToday': 7222.782, 'varhLeadToday': 0.0, 'varhLagToday': 5576.088}], 'consumption': [{'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639070, 'wNow': 807.811, 'whLifetime': 16960437.861, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004248.888, 'varhLagLifetime': 1034968.231, 'vahLifetime': 20389409.324, 'rmsCurrent': 8.549, 'rmsVoltage': 244.344, 'reactPwr': -338.912, 'apprntPwr': 1042.742, 'pwrFactor': 0.77, 'whToday': 11053.861, 'whLastSevenDays': 167664.861, 'vahToday': 13399.324, 'varhLeadToday': 2793.888, 'varhLagToday': 454.231}, {'type': 'eim', 'activeCount': 1, 'measurementType': 'net-consumption', 'readingTime': 1678639070, 'wNow': -236.246, 'whLifetime': 0.0, 'varhLeadLifetime': 4004248.888, 'varhLagLifetime': -6557917.858, 'vahLifetime': 20389409.324, 'rmsCurrent': 0.946, 'rmsVoltage': 244.38, 'reactPwr': 133.768, 'apprntPwr': 231.169, 'pwrFactor': -1.0, 'whToday': 0, 'whLastSevenDays': 0, 'vahToday': 0, 'varhLeadToday': 0, 'varhLagToday': 0}], 'storage': [{'type': 'acb', 'activeCount': 0, 'readingTime': 0, 'wNow': 0, 'whNow': 0, 'state': 'idle'}]}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/inventory.json
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'type': 'PCU', 'devices': [{'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533037', 'serial_num': '202105031948', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638490', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533037', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390225, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533041', 'serial_num': '202105034079', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638820', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533041', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390481, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533045', 'serial_num': '202105034238', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638731', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533045', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390737, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533048', 'serial_num': '202105040692', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638761', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533048', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627390993, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533057', 'serial_num': '202105034827', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638822', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533057', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391249, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533060', 'serial_num': '202105038701', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638824', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533060', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391505, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533068', 'serial_num': '202105040735', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638824', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533068', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627391761, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533075', 'serial_num': '202105032886', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638882', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533075', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392017, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533079', 'serial_num': '202105039961', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638883', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533079', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392273, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533083', 'serial_num': '202105035570', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638851', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533083', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392529, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533087', 'serial_num': '202105037990', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638912', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533087', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627392785, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533095', 'serial_num': '202105037982', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638885', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533095', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393041, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533099', 'serial_num': '202105037474', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678639003', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533099', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393297, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533103', 'serial_num': '202105034396', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638943', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533103', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393553, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533107', 'serial_num': '202105038533', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638947', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533107', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627393809, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533117', 'serial_num': '202105033489', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638947', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533117', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394065, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533119', 'serial_num': '202105039945', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638886', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533119', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394321, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533123', 'serial_num': '202105035829', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638948', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533123', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394577, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533127', 'serial_num': '202105038152', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638914', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533127', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627394833, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533137', 'serial_num': '202105038538', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638950', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533137', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395089, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533141', 'serial_num': '202105035396', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638951', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533141', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395345, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}, {'part_num': '800-00625-r02', 'installed': '1621533145', 'serial_num': '202105038348', 'device_status': ['envoy.global.ok'], 'last_rpt_date': '1678638915', 'admin_state': 1, 'dev_type': 1, 'created_date': '1621533145', 'img_load_date': '1678219759', 'img_pnum_running': '520-00082-r01-v04.40.01', 'ptpn': '540-00142-r01-v04.40.03', 'chaneid': 1627395601, 'device_control': [{'gficlearset': False}], 'producing': True, 'communicating': True, 'provisioned': True, 'operating': True}]}, {'type': 'ACB', 'devices': []}, {'type': 'NSRB', 'devices': []}, {'type': 'ESUB', 'devices': []}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'wattHoursToday': 2457, 'wattHoursSevenDays': 219916, 'wattHoursLifetime': 15849119, 'wattsNow': 1127}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/api/v1/production/inverters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'serialNumber': '202105031948', 'lastReportDate': 1678638489, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 49, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034079', 'lastReportDate': 1678638820, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034238', 'lastReportDate': 1678638730, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 51, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105040692', 'lastReportDate': 1678638759, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 51, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034827', 'lastReportDate': 1678638821, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038701', 'lastReportDate': 1678638823, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105040735', 'lastReportDate': 1678638824, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 21, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105032886', 'lastReportDate': 1678638882, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 25, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105039961', 'lastReportDate': 1678638882, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105035570', 'lastReportDate': 1678638850, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105037990', 'lastReportDate': 1678638912, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 52, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105037982', 'lastReportDate': 1678638883, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105037474', 'lastReportDate': 1678639003, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105034396', 'lastReportDate': 1678638943, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 54, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038533', 'lastReportDate': 1678638946, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105033489', 'lastReportDate': 1678638947, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105039945', 'lastReportDate': 1678638886, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105035829', 'lastReportDate': 1678638947, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038152', 'lastReportDate': 1678638912, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038538', 'lastReportDate': 1678638948, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105035396', 'lastReportDate': 1678638949, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 48, 'maxReportWatts': 296}, {'serialNumber': '202105038348', 'lastReportDate': 1678638914, 'devType': 1, 'lastReportWatts': 53, 'maxReportWatts': 296}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/auth/check_jwt
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'eid': 704643328, 'state': 'enabled', 'measurementType': 'production', 'phaseMode': 'split', 'phaseCount': 2, 'meteringStatus': 'normal', 'statusFlags': []}, {'eid': 704643584, 'state': 'enabled', 'measurementType': 'total-consumption', 'phaseMode': 'split', 'phaseCount': 2, 'meteringStatus': 'normal', 'statusFlags': []}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/readings
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'eid': 704643328, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 15849271.335, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.001, 'apparentEnergy': 21168145.541, 'reactEnergyLagg': 7592888.441, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 1043.385, 'activePower': 1043.385, 'apparentPower': 1160.921, 'reactivePower': 474.672, 'pwrFactor': 0.899, 'voltage': 244.705, 'current': 9.477, 'freq': 60.0, 'channels': [{'eid': 1778385169, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 7906370.022, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.001, 'apparentEnergy': 10565213.485, 'reactEnergyLagg': 3797910.424, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 520.937, 'activePower': 520.937, 'apparentPower': 580.115, 'reactivePower': 238.032, 'pwrFactor': 0.911, 'voltage': 122.329, 'current': 4.737, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385170, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 7942901.313, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 10602932.057, 'reactEnergyLagg': 3794978.017, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 522.448, 'activePower': 522.448, 'apparentPower': 580.806, 'reactivePower': 236.641, 'pwrFactor': 0.887, 'voltage': 122.375, 'current': 4.74, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385171, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 0.0, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLagg': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 0.0, 'activePower': 0.0, 'apparentPower': 0.0, 'reactivePower': 0.0, 'pwrFactor': 0.0, 'voltage': 0.0, 'current': 0.0, 'freq': 60.0}]}, {'eid': 704643584, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 16960441.787, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 20389414.438, 'reactEnergyLagg': 1034968.231, 'reactEnergyLead': 4004250.572, 'instantaneousDemand': 755.096, 'activePower': 755.096, 'apparentPower': 999.642, 'reactivePower': -336.72, 'pwrFactor': 0.754, 'voltage': 244.842, 'current': 8.169, 'freq': 60.0, 'channels': [{'eid': 1778385425, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 10725631.235, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 12504574.109, 'reactEnergyLagg': 875905.396, 'reactEnergyLead': 1119846.124, 'instantaneousDemand': 424.861, 'activePower': 424.861, 'apparentPower': 580.989, 'reactivePower': -161.254, 'pwrFactor': 0.736, 'voltage': 122.401, 'current': 4.751, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385426, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 6234810.552, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 7884840.329, 'reactEnergyLagg': 159062.835, 'reactEnergyLead': 2884404.447, 'instantaneousDemand': 330.235, 'activePower': 330.235, 'apparentPower': 418.652, 'reactivePower': -175.466, 'pwrFactor': 0.779, 'voltage': 122.44, 'current': 3.418, 'freq': 60.0}, {'eid': 1778385427, 'timestamp': 1678639087, 'actEnergyDlvd': 0.0, 'actEnergyRcvd': 0.0, 'apparentEnergy': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLagg': 0.0, 'reactEnergyLead': 0.0, 'instantaneousDemand': 0.0, 'activePower': 0.0, 'apparentPower': 0.0, 'reactivePower': 0.0, 'pwrFactor': 0.0, 'voltage': 0.0, 'current': 0.0, 'freq': 60.0}]}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/ivp/livedata/status
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: {'connection': {'mqtt_state': 'connected', 'prov_state': 'configured', 'auth_state': 'ok', 'sc_stream': 'enabled', 'sc_debug': 'disabled'}, 'meters': {'last_update': 1678639090, 'soc': 0, 'main_relay_state': 1, 'gen_relay_state': 5, 'backup_bat_mode': 1, 'backup_soc': 30, 'is_split_phase': 1, 'phase_count': 0, 'enc_agg_soc': 0, 'enc_agg_energy': 0, 'acb_agg_soc': 0, 'acb_agg_energy': 0, 'pv': {'agg_p_mw': 1025185, 'agg_s_mva': 1149937, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 1025185, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 1149937, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'storage': {'agg_p_mw': 0, 'agg_s_mva': 0, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'grid': {'agg_p_mw': -276807, 'agg_s_mva': -161238, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': -276807, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': -161238, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'load': {'agg_p_mw': 748378, 'agg_s_mva': 988699, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 748378, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 988699, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}, 'generator': {'agg_p_mw': 0, 'agg_s_mva': 0, 'agg_p_ph_a_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_b_mw': 0, 'agg_p_ph_c_mw': 0, 'agg_s_ph_a_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_b_mva': 0, 'agg_s_ph_c_mva': 0}}, 'tasks': {'task_id': 1468279840, 'timestamp': 1678553934}, 'counters': {'main_CfgLoad': 1, 'main_CfgChanged': 1, 'main_taskUpdate': 1, 'MqttClient_publish': 5588, 'MqttClient_respond': 22, 'MqttClient_msgarrvd': 11, 'MqttClient_create': 1, 'MqttClient_setCallbacks': 1, 'MqttClient_connect': 1, 'MqttClient_subscribe': 1, 'SSL_Keys_Create': 1, 'sc_hdlDataPub': 5550, 'sc_SendStreamCtrl': 15, 'sc_SendDemandRspCtrl': 1, 'rest_Status': 990}}
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/ivp/meters/reports/consumption
Enphase Envoy Plugin Response: [{'createdAt': 1678639093, 'reportType': 'total-consumption', 'cumulative': {'currW': 755.608, 'actPower': 755.608, 'apprntPwr': 1000.034, 'reactPwr': -338.607, 'whDlvdCum': 16960442.88, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': 1034968.231, 'varhLeadCum': 4004251.059, 'vahCum': 20389415.883, 'rmsVoltage': 244.621, 'rmsCurrent': 8.19, 'pwrFactor': 0.76, 'freqHz': 60.0}, 'lines': [{'currW': 425.549, 'actPower': 425.549, 'apprntPwr': 582.199, 'reactPwr': -163.179, 'whDlvdCum': 10725631.85, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': 875905.396, 'varhLeadCum': 1119846.359, 'vahCum': 12504574.95, 'rmsVoltage': 122.307, 'rmsCurrent': 4.77, 'pwrFactor': 0.72, 'freqHz': 60.0}, {'currW': 330.059, 'actPower': 330.059, 'apprntPwr': 417.835, 'reactPwr': -175.428, 'whDlvdCum': 6234811.03, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': 159062.835, 'varhLeadCum': 2884404.7, 'vahCum': 7884840.933, 'rmsVoltage': 122.314, 'rmsCurrent': 3.42, 'pwrFactor': 0.82, 'freqHz': 60.0}]}, {'createdAt': 1678639093, 'reportType': 'net-consumption', 'cumulative': {'currW': -286.482, 'actPower': -286.482, 'apprntPwr': 316.877, 'reactPwr': 135.757, 'whDlvdCum': 0.0, 'whRcvdCum': 1385631.731, 'varhLagCum': -6557920.895, 'varhLeadCum': 4004251.059, 'vahCum': 20389415.883, 'rmsVoltage': 244.575, 'rmsCurrent': 1.296, 'pwrFactor': -0.9, 'freqHz': 60.0}, 'lines': [{'currW': -95.171, 'actPower': -95.171, 'apprntPwr': 3.425, 'reactPwr': 74.478, 'whDlvdCum': 0.0, 'whRcvdCum': 2956191.042, 'varhLagCum': -2922005.37, 'varhLeadCum': 1119846.359, 'vahCum': 12504574.95, 'rmsVoltage': 122.283, 'rmsCurrent': 0.028, 'pwrFactor': -1.0, 'freqHz': 60.0}, {'currW': -191.311, 'actPower': -191.311, 'apprntPwr': 161.87, 'reactPwr': 61.279, 'whDlvdCum': 1570559.311, 'whRcvdCum': 0.0, 'varhLagCum': -3635915.525, 'varhLeadCum': 2884404.7, 'vahCum': 7884840.933, 'rmsVoltage': 122.292, 'rmsCurrent': 1.324, 'pwrFactor': -1.0, 'freqHz': 60.0}]}]
Enphase Envoy Plugin Success: http://10.0.1.75/info.xml
Enphase Envoy Plugin ------- End of Check Endpoints -------

Posted on
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:27 am
aldera offline

I just realized that I can hack into the Envoy device by using the IP address and my authorization token. It looks like you're probably using the "whLifetime" value under the "net-consumption" heading. It is reading 0, so I guess it's nothing that needs fixing on your end. Maybe it has to be running for 24 hours or more for the value to populate. We'll see. Thanks again.

Ralph