Panel Reporting Errors

Posted on
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:40 pm
ticotice offline

Panel Reporting Errors

I've had an Enphase Solar Power Generating system since 2016. I've installed your plugin about two years ago and was able to setup each of my 40 panels to see their individual outputs (Nice!). However, recently 3 panels began reporting zero or --- output in indigo, yet are showing normal in the Enphase web-based GUI. I'm confident they're producing power. Any ideas on how to get those three back online in indigo? Should I simply delete all the panels and re-populate them?

Appreciate any help!

Posted on
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:52 pm
GlennNZ offline

Re: Panel Reporting Errors

Hi

You should be able to run the get panels button again without deleting all going well. Potentially may create a few new devices if serial numbers have changed or new microinverters added.

Changed the nature of this when had a couple of microinverters replaced.

Not sure why just a couple would stop reporting as you are describing. The panel doesn’t have any error messages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:07 pm
ticotice offline

I did a "delete and re-populate" of my panels. After the re-populate completed, the same thing is happening: three panels are showing up as producing 0 output. However, after I looked carefully, the plugin created 43 panels instead of 40 that are actually installed. Can I delete the ones showing zero output and renumber the others without causing an issue?

Posted on
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:08 pm
ticotice offline

BTW, None of my panels are showing errors.

Posted on
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:09 pm
GlennNZ offline

Yes
Just either delete the panels you don’t want or leave & just don’t display them anywhere

The system remembers all past inverters even if no longer connected.

(The panels aren't used for any data other than at the individual panel level. If that makes sense! = we get combined data of all panel output elsewhere that is used and updated more regularly.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:10 am
ticotice offline

Thanks! Will delete the "extra" panels and renumber. Appreciate the help and the plugin!

Page 1 of 1