Proliphix update thermostat status

Posted on
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 pm
SMUSEBY offline

Proliphix update thermostat status

I believe the Proliphix status update command is responsible for the following error message in the event log:
device "Thermostat" state key hvacHeaterIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)

Everything seems to be working, but the error code appears as four lines, every 5 minutes. I'm using v1.11.1 of the plug-in. The onset of the error MAY have coincided with the installation of Indigo v7.4.
Suggestions?

Posted on
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:34 am
berkinet offline

Re: Proliphix update thermostat status

SMUSEBY wrote:
I believe the Proliphix status update command is responsible for the following error message in the event log:
device "Thermostat" state key hvacHeaterIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)

Everything seems to be working, but the error code appears as four lines, every 5 minutes. I'm using v1.11.1 of the plug-in. The onset of the error MAY have coincided with the installation of Indigo v7.4.
Suggestions?

This plugin has not been updated in several years. So, if this problem is just now occurring, I doubt it is an issue in the plugin. Perhaps the Indigo device has become corrupted. You can try creating a new Indigo device to see if that clears the problem.

Page 1 of 1