Matplotlib Polar Chart Devices

Posted on
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:10 pm
DaveL17 offline

Matplotlib Polar Chart Devices

Users of the plugin may find that with newer versions of OS X, polar charts may not render (and potentially errors posted to the log). I'm working to find whether there's a solution to this issue but the results so far aren't promising. The issue is a result of changes in newer versions of python packages (in this case numpy) shipping with OS X.

My newest machine comes with numpy 1.16.1 and suffers the error (Catalina 10.15.7). This machine shipped with Catalina installed.
Another machine has numpy 1.8.0rc1 (Catalina 10.15.7) and doesn't suffer the error. This machine was upgraded to Catalina.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 pm
agame offline

Re: Matplotlib Polar Chart Devices

I also have an upgraded Catalina mini which also reports numpy 1.8.0rc1 and it too works fine so far as i can tell.

But this reminds me of a question: can someone point me to the is the logic behind the windspeed 'maximum' ? Is this the maximum in the csv or in a particular period?

Posted on
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:25 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Matplotlib Polar Chart Devices

agame wrote:
I also have an upgraded Catalina mini which also reports numpy 1.8.0rc1 and it too works fine so far as i can tell.

But this reminds me of a question: can someone point me to the is the logic behind the windspeed 'maximum' ? Is this the maximum in the csv or in a particular period?
That value is the maximum of the plotted data, not the forecast maximum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1