Charts not updating

Posted on
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:23 am
Londonmark offline

Charts not updating

Hi. My charts seems to have stopped updating. I can update manually from the plugin menu but they don’t update by themselves. Ditto the CSV data. Previously everything updated every 15 mins as it should have but over the weekend it’s stopped working.

Any suggestions?

Posted on
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Charts not updating

Unfortunately, I'm going to need a lot more to go on. Are there any error messages posted to the log? What about the plugin's private log at
Code: Select all
/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.4/Logs/com.fogbert.indigoplugin.matplotlib/plugin.log

Have you tried restarting the plugin?
Have you tried restarting the Indigo server?
Do you store your CSV data on the local machine or remotely?
What version of the plugin are you using?
What OS does the server machine run on?

I'm happy to try and help, but without some idea of what's going on, my ability to do that is pretty limited I'm afraid.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:05 am
Londonmark offline

Dave,

Sorry for terrible post. I think this isolation is getting to me... Turns out that restarting the plugin has got it going. Odd because I had restarted the server and that didn't kick it back into action.

To your other questions (hopefully no long relevant):
- CSV stored locally
- Catalina (10.15.4)

Interestingly(?) there's no private log folder. I have one for Fantastic Weather and WUnderground, but not for matplotlib.

Posted on
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:44 am
DaveL17 offline

Londonmark wrote:
Dave,

Sorry for terrible post. I think this isolation is getting to me... Turns out that restarting the plugin has got it going. Odd because I had restarted the server and that didn't kick it back into action.

To your other questions (hopefully no long relevant):
- CSV stored locally
- Catalina (10.15.4)

Interestingly(?) there's no private log folder. I have one for Fantastic Weather and WUnderground, but not for matplotlib.

Glad to hear that a kick in the pants got it going. Curious about the log folder; that's something that's managed by Indigo (not by the plugin). You might try manually creating that folder to see if Indigo then populates it with a log file.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1