Looking for Beta Testers

Posted on
Tue May 28, 2019 6:22 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Looking for Beta Testers

A new pre-release build (v0.8.18) has been posted to Github which adds the following over the latest stable release (v0.8.01).

v0.8.18
- Adds Area Chart device type. Note that v0.8.18 does not support some features for Area Chart devices that other device types support (min, max, annotations and markers.)

v0.8.17
- Fixes bug in setting of hourly bins for charts that support the option.
- Adds a 2 hour option to the X Axis bins setting.

v0.8.16
- Audits save paths to ensure they exist and are writeable at startup.

v0.8.15
- Adds feature to limit the number of days of data to display to bar, line, and scatter charts.
- Fixes bug in setting of Y1 axis limits where max or min of data are negative.

v0.8.14
- Removes development logging.

v0.8.13
- Fixes bug in line chart legend layout where colors didn't match chart.

v0.8.12
- Converts all static menu callbacks to hard-coded XML list items to make selection of default option more seamless and converts them to XML templates for consistency and lightness.
- Indicates default menu item options with a star (*); only applies to static menu lists (not dynamic lists).

v0.8.11
- Adds lines 7 and 8 to Line Charting device.

v0.8.10
- Adds test at plugin startup which will review each device's properties and bring it up to date with the latest base configuration. Any changes are written to the plugin log.

v0.8.09
- Adds test at plugin startup which will review CSV Engine device sources an issue a warning when more than one CSV device is writing to the same CSV file.

v0.8.08
- Adds device/variable filter to Multiline Text devices.

v0.8.07
- Fixes bug where the legend colors didn't match plot for select column number settings for Scatter Charts.
- Fixes bug where the Display Legend? control did not appear for scatter charts.

v0.8.06
- Improves and expands options for X axis bins.
- Adds section text and tooltips to show/hide controls for bar, line, scatter, and weather devices (other device types don't have show/hide controls.)

v0.8.05
- At plugin startup, iterate through all CSV Engine devices, audit CSV files, and create any missing ones.

v0.8.04
- Traps OSError when plugin cannot connect to the CSV storage location.
- Refactors battery charting code.

v0.8.03
- Highlights battery devices with dead batteries (level of 0) by coloring the label using the warning color setting.

v0.8.02
- Adds control to vary the number of legend columns for bar, line and scatter charts.
- UI Refinements

If you try this pre-release, please post any bugs or other issues with v0.8.18 to this forum.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:51 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Looking for Beta Testers

A new pre-release build (v0.8.21) has been posted to Github which adds the following over the last pre-release (v0.8.18).

v0.8.21
- Adds markers to Area Chart device. Note that the marker will be placed at the cumulative value of the data point and not its absolute value.

v0.8.20
- Adds plot min and max to Area Chart device. Note that the min/max lines reflect the cumulative value of the data point and not its absolute value.

v0.8.19
- Adds annotations to Area Chart device. Note that annotation reflects the cumulative value of the data point and not its absolute value.
-

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]