Matplotlib Plugin Updates

Posted on
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:54 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Matplotlib Plugin Updates

Beta Version: v0.8.23 is now available. It has not been pushed as an official release and is not available in the Indigo Plugin Store (the version available from the store is the latest official release), therefore, the update will need to be downloaded directly from GitHub. Changes in Beta v0.8.23 (new features over 0.8.16 in blue text):

v0.8.23
  • Adds Composite Weather Device type.
  • Fixes bug in selection menu for date format (DD MMM) which was improperly defined.
v0.8.22
  • Adds lines to Area Chart device.
v0.8.21
  • Adds markers to Area Chart device. Note that the marker will be placed at the cumulative value of the data point and not its absolute value.
v0.8.20
  • Adds plot min and max to Area Chart device. Note that the min/max lines reflect the cumulative value of the data point and not its absolute value.
v0.8.19
  • Adds annotations to Area Chart device. Note that annotation reflects the cumulative value of the data point and not its absolute value.
v0.8.18
  • Adds Area Chart device type. Note that v0.8.18 does not support some features for Area Chart devices that other device types support (min, max, annotations and markers.)
v0.8.17
  • Fixes bug in setting of hourly bins for charts that support the option.
  • Adds a 2 hour option to the X Axis bins setting.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:01 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Matplotlib Plugin Updates

I have updated this pre-release (v0.8.24). I've been running it without errors, but there may be a bug here or there that I haven't found. This will feed into the next official release if no bugs are reported.

You can grab the pre-release here.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]