Matplotlib Plugin v0.5.07 is now available.
- Improves handling of nonsense values (-99 values).
- Suppresses non-chart device types from displaying in Update Chart Actions.
- Adds separators and labels to dropdown menus for context and visual clarity.
- Improves code commenting and adds Sphinx compatability to docstrings.
- Code consolidation and refactoring.
You can download it here
You can view the plugin instructions here
I think I may have found a more stable way of handling situations where Weather Underground data is out of bounds. WU will send a variation on '-99.0' when it's not sure the data are good ('-999.0, '-9999.0', etc.).
So rather than having charts look like this:
We can instead have this (both charts plotted with the same CSV):
If you look closely at the second chart, the data are discontinuous where the source data equals -99. Please let me know if anything about this update doesn't seem right; there's fair bit of changes under the hood.