RRA2 - States not updating

Posted on
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:31 pm
BeeEss offline

RRA2 - States not updating

Hey, y'all! I'm working on setting up this plugin for a large RRA2 install - after creating all the devices from the repeater(s), there are 283 devices in all. Controlling all the devices (dimmers, shades, switches, etc) works perfectly, but the status/state of each device isn't relaying back. Everything is reporting either '0' or 'off.' I've tried disabling/enabling the plugin, querying all devices, and sending status requests to individual devices, but nothing seems to work.

Any thoughts? I'm using the plugin at home and it's rock solid, but that's with a Caseta hub and only around 20 devices. Indigo 7.4.1, Mac OS 10.10.5. The only odd thing (other than the number of devices) might be that the Mac Mini running Indigo is connected to two networks - the Ethernet connection is its Internet/LAN, and the Wi-Fi is connected to a wireless router/AP which has only the Lutron repeaters plugged into it. There are also serial connections on the RRA2 repeaters that are connected to a Crestron control system, maybe that could be the problem?

Thanks!

Posted on
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:44 pm
BeeEss offline

Re: RRA2 - States not updating

Fixed it. I was able to connect to the repeater and control stuff using the username 'lutron' and the password 'lutron' but didn't receive any status messages. Changing the login to 'lutron' and 'integration' fixed the problem!

Posted on
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:44 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: RRA2 - States not updating

Huh. I had no idea lutron/lutron worked at all.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Page 1 of 1