Updating keypad button labels

Posted on
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 pm
SMUSEBY offline

Updating keypad button labels

In the course of installing keypads, as I have learned what works best, I have updated the button labelsin the Essentials program tab .
Transferring the project and then importing it into Indigo with the plug-in does not change the button labels to reflect my latest iteration.
Is there any way I can change the button labels to reflect my current label assignments?

Posted on
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:38 am
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Updating keypad button labels

SMUSEBY wrote:
In the course of installing keypads, as I have learned what works best, I have updated the button labels in the Essentials program tab.
Transferring the project and then importing it into Indigo with the plug-in does not change the button labels to reflect my latest iteration.
Is there any way I can change the button labels to reflect my current label assignments?

You mean change the device names to match the new button labels? No, the auto-create won't do that if the button devices already exist. I don't change existing devices because you might have already edited the name to something you prefer to use in Indigo.

You would need to delete the devices first, then the auto-create would recreate them with the new names.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:00 pm
SMUSEBY offline

Re: Updating keypad button labels

I was afraid that was going to be your answer.
Thanks.

Page 1 of 1