Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:11 am
Prose110 offline

Re: MyQ API down again

7.4.4 working for me. Thanks.

Posted on
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:03 am
colovin offline

Also you have to update to the latest MyQ app on your phone if you were using a different one. The are migrating everything (Craftsmen etc.) into one app.

Indigo 7.1.1, OS 10.14.6, MacMini .3.2 GHz 6 Intel Core i7, 64 GB ram

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:21 pm
bbbullock offline

I just upgraded to the latest version of MyQ from the Indigo plugin store (7.4.3)? It crashed Indigo 7.4 running in Catalina. I've tried force quitting, rebooting...nothing allows me access to Indigo any longer. Help! This is a fatal issue and need to quickly find a way to uninstall this plugin so I can regain access to Indigo.

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:40 pm
bbbullock offline

bbbullock wrote:
I just upgraded to the latest version of MyQ from the Indigo plugin store (7.4.3)? It crashed Indigo 7.4 running in Catalina. I've tried force quitting, rebooting...nothing allows me access to Indigo any longer. Help! This is a fatal issue and need to quickly find a way to uninstall this plugin so I can regain access to Indigo.

Here's what the log file is reading:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 79, in runConcurrentThread
File "plugin.py", line 379, in getDevices
File "plugin.py", line 351, in myqLogin
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.4/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/Resources/PlugIns/requests/models.py", line 816, in json
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.4/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/Resources/PlugIns/simplejson/__init__.py", line 307, in loads
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.4/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/Resources/PlugIns/simplejson/decoder.py", line 335, in decode
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.4/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/Resources/PlugIns/simplejson/decoder.py", line 353, in raw_decode
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 pm
rgspb offline

I'm getting the same thing as bbbullock. I'm running High Sierra, 10.13.6. Crashed Indigo 7.3.1 had to force quit and restart computer. Now if plugin is enabled all I get is the same error message in the Event Log.

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 pm
rgspb offline

Just now saw the link to 7.4.4, that has fixed my issue also. I thought I was getting the newest version from the Github site.

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:54 pm
DaveL17 offline

bbbullock wrote:

If the server isn't running, you can always drag the plugin file to the Plugins (Disabled) folder before restarting Indigo.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:12 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Release 7.4.4. has been pushed to the plugin store. Please update immediately.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:43 pm
MattDinOC offline

Thanks for providing and maintaining this plugin, Joe. :) It's nice having the garage door control pop up on my CarPlay screen (iOS 13) as I get close to my house. I did have to jump through all the hoops recently to get it working again with the new API, but it's working now thanks to your helpful advice on this forum.

Matt

Posted on
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 pm
colovin offline

Matt, what app are you using that pops up in Car Play?

Indigo 7.1.1, OS 10.14.6, MacMini .3.2 GHz 6 Intel Core i7, 64 GB ram

Posted on
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:27 pm
masterblaster offline

In numerous trials, MyQ v7.4.4 always hangs Indigo 7.4 server (running on Catalina 10.15.1). Must revert to MyQ 7.3.2, which has run just fine for many months (including pre Indigo 7.4 and Catalina of course).

Posted on
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:41 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

masterblaster wrote:
In numerous trials, MyQ v7.4.4 always hangs Indigo 7.4 server (running on Catalina 10.15.1). Must revert to MyQ 7.3.2, which has run just fine for many months (including pre Indigo 7.4 and Catalina of course).

Joe isn't likely to have much time to troubleshoot this for a while, so let me get the ball rolling with some questions and steps:

What do you specifically mean by the Indigo Server hanging? How long did you wait to see if it would unfreeze itself (timeout)?

Turn on the plugin's debug logging (let's start with logging level of Debugging Messages) and copy/paste the results of a hang into a reply for us. Also do the same steps with the 7.3.2 plugin so we can compare the debug logging between the two cases.