Off and On again Issues

Posted on
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 pm
jltnol offline

Off and On again Issues

So I have 2 Schlage locks and both work just fine directly with Indigo. They both lock and unlock reliably as programmed. I got the Z-Wave Lock Manager, but am having mixed results. Sometimes it works... sometimes not.

The error code I'm getting it this:

]
Code: Select all
 Z-Wave Lock Manager Error       Error in plugin execution ReceivedBroadcast:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 315, in zwaveCommandReceived
  File "plugin.py", line 606, in triggerEvent
KeyError: (1406017879,)

Don't know if this is a known issue, something new, or very possibly something I'm doing wrong. But the plugin won't recognize activity by the lock. Now, while I THOUGHT these 2 locks were the same, in the Configure page of one of them, Status Polling is checked, and the pop up is Only When Activity is Detected.... The second lock doesn't even have that option (I'm guessing one may be synced encrypted, one not, but am not sure). But regardless, both locks give the same plugin error message when a trigger is invoked based on the enter code.

This isn't a huge deal, but the fact that sometimes it works.. and sometimes it doesn't... is kind of a pain.....

Also just noticing that I've created a device for each lock in the plugin, and both are getting the updates... "Last Updates" times are correct...but seemingly no data is transmitted....

Posted on
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:11 am
howartp offline

Re: Off and On again Issues

Hi.

Can I check when you installed the plugin, and what version you’re on?

I released a .53 at the weekend to one user, which will have broken existing users in certain circumstances. I don’t think this is related, but I have to ask!

Secondly, did you duplicate any devices or triggers rather than creating them ‘new’?

What I suggest is to right-click and disable each of my plugin locks, and same for triggers. Then same for the Zwave lock devices.

Then re-enable the Zwave locks, then the plugin locks. Then the triggers.

See how that goes.

The dictionary that the error key is referring to is populated every time you create (or enable) a plugin lock or trigger, so it shouldn’t get out of sync.

If you still get errors, edit, check and save each plugin lock and trigger, then restart the plugin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:54 pm
jltnol offline

Re: Off and On again Issues

Version 1.0.52. Not sure when this was installed, but I assume when ever it was released.

Yes, triggers for SURE were duplicated, and I just don't remember about the devices, but if I had to guess, I'd say one was(I only have 2)

Since you mentioned duplication, I just decided to delete the Lock Manager Devices and Triggers, and start over. Honestly, I was just starting this task, so no big deal to start over.

So, now... SUCCESS. Codes are recognized, and triggers function as they should

One side note, that in Lock Manager Device, the only custom states that are populated are "handleState", and "lockState". Just curious if the lastUser state should work or not. Either way, I can get done what I'm trying to do.

Thank you for your help!

Page 1 of 1