Feedback on Version 3.0.27 Requested

Posted on
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:17 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Feedback on Version 3.0.27 Requested

HomeKit has the same behavior when you have a HomePod, it determines which should take the command - HomePod or iOS device(s). I've always assumed it was based on the volume of the recorded sound, the loudest one wins because it's assumed you are closer to it. That may be a low tech way to think about it but it makes sense to me if I was taking my first crack at canceling duplication from microphones.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:31 am
Ramias offline

Perhaps, but in my example the echo that reported to Indigo was in the basement and in no way could hear the command from upstairs.

Posted on
Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 am
mat offline

just for the record, I'm getting the broken pipe errors too, but i'm not sure its affecting anything..

Code: Select all
   Alexa-Hue Bridge Error          StandardError detected in HttpdRequestHandler for 'self.ahbDev.name'. Line '204' has error='[Errno 32] Broken pipe'
   Alexa-Hue Bridge Error          StandardError detected in HttpdRequestHandler for 'self.ahbDev.name'. Line '185' has error='[Errno 32] Broken pipe'

Late 2018 mini 10.14