Remove a removed device?

Posted on
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:04 pm
Different Computers offline

Remove a removed device?

Here's a mess:

I was poking at my home Panasonic phone system and found it has a poorly implemented BlueTooth option. On a whim, I paired it with my Indigo server, which succeeded but didn't actually do anything. There's no integration at any level aside from pairing.

Nevertheless, it looked like an output to, I suppose, home bridge-iTunes, so it created a device, which then propagated to my Home app.

I have since seen the folly of this pairing and deleted it. But the device remains inside of the Home app.

My question is: How can I get rid of it?

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Remove a removed device?

I'm a little confused but if there is a device for the Panasonic in Indigo and you remove it then it should remove from HB too. If, for whatever reason, it didn't do it automatically then you can use the menu to save and reload HBB and that should take care of it.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1