HBB Integrated Plugin: iTunes

Posted on
Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:39 pm
rehafer offline

Re: HBB Integrated Plugin: iTunes

I just started playing with iTunes on HBB. I go to Homebridge Configuration, I check the Enable iTunes box, I click the Refresh button above and the Enable iTunes box unchecked itself. Same if I click save and come back. I’m assuming the means something is wrong elsewhere but I don’t know what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:47 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: HBB Integrated Plugin: iTunes

So I've gone through the code to see if there is anywhere that the iTunes checkbox gets unchecked programmatically and there are only two. One is when you start the plugin and it detects that you were on a version that predates the iTunes capability, then it adds it to your server and marks it as false. This does not apply to your situation.

The other is when the plugin starts up and cannot find a HB server and creates one, including setting the iTunes checkbox to false. This also does not apply.

Those are, quite literally, the ONLY two places in the plugin that will do anything at all with that checkbox, so you may just have some gremlin in your system because I have no idea why it would be doing that.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here