Insteon scenes within HHB

Posted on
Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:20 pm
rehafer offline

Insteon scenes within HHB

I have a few keypadlincs and I'm switching over to using more powerlinc scenes to keep the led under the buttons in sync.
Would it be possible to add powerlinc scenes to wrappers or aliases?
Is there that feature there now and I'm missing it?
Is there some other clever way to get the indicator to light up when tell Siri to turn on the light?

Thanks for reading my likely foolish questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:16 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Insteon scenes within HHB

I would have to know exactly what you are trying to do, but you can use Wrappers for quite a bit of "out of the box" automation. As for clever ways to get indicators to light up when something happens then, yes, you can do that as well. At the very least you can use action groups or triggers to get that job done. I have a whole series of triggers that fire and toggle LED states on my KPL's when things happen within my home.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 am
rehafer offline

Re: Insteon scenes within HHB

My first thought was to put the scene on and scene off into action groups which I would use in a virtual device that I give an alias of the Indigo device name and then exclude the original from HB. I'm just looking for something simpler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1