DSC alarm zone devices constantly seem to be changing in HKB

Posted on
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Monstergerm offline

DSC alarm zone devices constantly seem to be changing in HKB

This must have been going on for awhile. I recently checked thread debug level and found that all of my DSC alarm zone devices are populating the log every 30 seconds with the same message.

I removed one device from HKB and added it back but this did not help. The DSC devices appear correctly in the HomeKit iOS app. Regular Indigo devices don't show these log entries.

HomeKit Bridge Debug Indigo device 05. Office Hall Motion changed and is linked to HomeKit, checking if that change impacts HomeKit
HomeKit Bridge Debug Adding OccupancyDetected attribute to 05. Office Hall Motion
HomeKit Bridge Debug Not setting a default action for OccupancyDetected because that characteristic is read only
HomeKit Bridge Debug Adding StatusLowBattery attribute to 05. Office Hall Motion
HomeKit Bridge Debug 05. Office Hall Motion started as a HomeKit Occupancy Sensor

HomeKit Bridge Debug Indigo device 28. His Office West Door changed and is linked to HomeKit, checking if that change impacts HomeKit
HomeKit Bridge Debug Adding ContactSensorState attribute to 28. His Office West Door
HomeKit Bridge Debug Converting value type of bool to charateristic type of int for ContactSensorState
HomeKit Bridge Debug Adding StatusLowBattery attribute to 28. His Office West Door
HomeKit Bridge Debug 28. His Office West Door started as a HomeKit Contact Sensor

Page 1 of 1