No Response

Posted on
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 pm
dkillmer offline

No Response

I upgraded to macOS 10.15.4 yesterday and now all of my Indigo HomeKit devices say "No Response". I received an error after the upgrade that said the plugin was downloaded from Safari and the developer could not be verified and it kept prompting me to move the plugin to the trash. HomeKit Bridge was working fine and I downloaded the plugin when it was released in 2018. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted on
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 pm
dkillmer offline

Re: No Response

The Bridge device is running, the Indigo devices are listed as shared with HomeKit and there are no errors in the event log. I've tried reloading the plugin and restarting the Indigo server.

Posted on
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:04 am
DaveL17 offline

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:50 am
autolog offline

I upgraded to 10.15.4 and experienced the same problem.

I have now got Homekit working again. :)

Take a look at this webpage: Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer

It took a bit of trial an error but what I did was to disable the HomeKit Bridge plugin and then locate it it in the Plugins (Disabled) folder and then do the CTRL Open as in the instructions above.

You will also need to have the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab open and unlocked. You should then get a message in the bottom to allow it.

It took a few attempts and restarts of the plugin to get it to work. :D

Posted on
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:21 am
dkillmer offline

Thanks for the help. This must have also caused something to go wrong with the accessory and I had to delete it in HomeKit and add it back.

Posted on
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm
jgb offline

RE: autolog's post on 3/26/20. I used the procedure he described last week and got the plugin up and running. And then last night I noticed that the plugin was trying to start and became hung up. Repeated the process and no luck. Plug in will not restart after multiple attempts to restart and or reload.

Posted on
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:11 pm
jgb offline

Update: Was able to get the plugin up and running by deleting the HomeKit bridge server and then adding all of the devices again.

Page 1 of 1