Wrong Set Up Code

Posted on
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:47 am
Efirebarn offline

Wrong Set Up Code

First thanks for all the hard work on a fantastic plug-in! I recently had to remove and reinstall the Apple Home app on my phone for issues unrelated to Indigo. When I tried to re-link the HomeKit Bridge and put in the code (031-45-154) it fails because the app says it's the wrong code. I have done this in the past with no issues. So far I have deleted the app several times, restarted the phone and the computer, restarted my router, also restarted the Indigo Server on the computer. All the devices show up and work but I cannot get the Bridge added to the Home App. If I have to delete HomeKite Bridge and start over so be it but before I do that I figured I would reach out. Any help would be most appreciated.

Posted on
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:58 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Wrong Set Up Code

Sorry for the late response, I have been on a project. So the accessory shows up but the code doesn't work? That's not usually what happens, generally the accessory stops showing up and then you change the user ID and that forces it to show back up again. That code is pretty static across almost all Homebridge accessories.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1