Home App scene is always on

Posted on
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 am
Different Computers offline

Home App scene is always on

I've dug down into this, and I can't figure it out.

My Home app "Good Morning" scene shows as on 24/7/365. It is the only scene that does so.

The scene only turns on one Action Group, and that action group changes the "home" variable to home from away in Indigo and turns on one Z-wave light.

My "Good Night" scene does essentially the same thing in reverse, but with a group of lights. It is only momentarily on.

Short of deleting it and recreating it, I can't figure out how to troubleshoot this further.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:01 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Home App scene is always on

You could use the debugging tools built into HKB server devices to see what is going back and forth when you turn that scene on and when you start the server up, this might help determine if it is an Indigo issue or a HK issue.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:46 pm
MarcoGT offline

Re: Home App scene is always on

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
You could use the debugging tools built into HKB server devices to see what is going back and forth when you turn that scene on and when you start the server up, this might help determine if it is an Indigo issue or a HK issue.

It seems I have the same problem.
My action group is just switching a variable ON and since HomeKit bridge is not working anymore

Normally the scene was highlighted when running, but not always

Page 1 of 1