Homekit bridge not always responding

Posted on
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:54 am
Albatros offline

Homekit bridge not always responding

Thanks for the great plugin. Installation was very easy.

But having the problem that the Home app and Siri sometimes puts a light bulb on and sometimes it does not. I have only one light bulb added to the homebridge server. So just one device and this is the behaviour:

When I push the light bulb in the home app it turns it on in app and it fiscally turns on the light at 100%. Turning of works ok. But when ik push the button in the app again it turns on in the app at 61% but does not switch on the light. The home app shows the light bulb is on at 61% but fiscally it is not. Than turning off in the app and turning on it will turn on at 100%. Turning off turns off but turning on same behaviour; on in the app at 61% but does not switch on the light.

Already reset the home app and created a new homebridge server in indigo.

Amy suggestions..

Posted on
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:20 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Homekit bridge not always responding

Please open a ticket on the Github page where it will give instructions on how you can do a simulation of the device and provide the log files that will assist me in figuring out what may be your issue.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1