Statuses not reporting back to Homekit (listenPort?)

Memaddog

Statuses not reporting back to Homekit (listenPort?)

Post by Memaddog »

I've been using HomeKit Bridge along with Homebridge for years. After a hiccup, I had to reestablish my Indigo / Homekit connection. I'm currently using the homebridge-indigo2 plugin. I can control everything via Homekit, but if I change a switch locally or via Indigo, the status is not reflected in Homekit. Example: Light is on and showing on in Homekit, flip the switch on the wall to turn off the light and Homekit status doesn't change. I thought this might be due to a bad value for listenPort in the Homebridge plugin config, but when I execute the "Indigo Device Plugin Properties" option from the plugin menu, I am using the listenPort that is listed there. Am I doing it wrong. Should I be looking at something else? Should I not be using the homebridge-indigo2 plugin? Should I be using the original homebridge-indigo plugin? I tried that one, but nothing was showing up in Homekit at all.

I am running Indigo v2022.2, HomeKit Bridge v1.02, and homebridge-indigo2 v0.24
FlyingDiver

Re: Statuses not reporting back to Homekit (listenPort?)

Post by FlyingDiver »

HomeKit Bridge plugin is dead. The author has left the platform. There is no support for the plugin.

The currently supported alternative is HomeKitLink-Siri: viewforum.php?f=366
joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177
jay (support)
Site Admin

Re: Statuses not reporting back to Homekit (listenPort?)

Post by jay (support) »

FlyingDiver wrote:The currently supported alternative is HomeKitLink-Siri: viewforum.php?f=366
Plugin Store entry...
Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Return to “HomeKit Bridge”