HomeKit Bridge has stopped working: "No Response" everywhere

Posted on
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:53 pm
BenHM4590 offline

HomeKit Bridge has stopped working: "No Response" everywhere

Howdy all,
My HomeKit Bridge (HKB) 1.0.2 has stopped working. Every device lists "No Response" for every device in Home. Indigo can see/reach/change every device's state just fine. HKB says it's starting/reloading just fine. Re-adding the HKB to Home works, it lists all the correct devices names and types, it simply has no usable communications thru HKB.

HKB was working yesterday and this morning. I've added a new light switch (A re-add of an old one), and while I had some Indigo confusion getting it added, that eventually succeeded. When I put that newly returned switch into HKB, that's when I noticed "No Response" showing up. From that point on, nothing I've done has restored HKB to operation.

To summarize: Inidigo sees all devices and their states perfectly well. It operates normally, logs all showing the usual. HKB logs show it's running fine. Apple's Home shows "No Response" for all devices, the devices list is completely correct. The HKB has been removed and re-added to Apple Home 3 times successfully each time, but once inventory populated, "No Response."

Indigo v2022.1, running on a 2014 Intel Mini running Monterey 12.6.1.

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:38 am
BenHM4590 offline

Re: HomeKit Bridge has stopped working: "No Response" everyw

While I have no root-cause, the symptoms have disappeared overnight. Hard to wait an unknown number of hours for a change to complete, but it worked in this case.

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:34 am
FlyingDiver offline

You should be aware that this plugin has been abandoned by the developer and is no longer maintained. And it will stop working with the next release of Indigo.

There is a new plugin that provides similar functionality: https://www.indigodomo.com/pluginstore/270/

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:22 pm
Different Computers offline

I was very concerned when I moved from HKB to HomeKitLinkSiri.

I did not need to be. It's better, smoother, and more reliable.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1