Closed doors/contact sensors show as open + a missing device

Posted on
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:00 am
Different Computers offline

Closed doors/contact sensors show as open + a missing device

This happens with the mono price contact sensor and maybe others. And for extra fun, it didn't used to be this way before I had to rebuild my HKB servers.

Inverting the on/off state in HKB has no effect--they still show in Home as open. Their statuses change in Indigo. I've tried removing one from the the bridge and adding it back, but no change.

Also I seem to have somehow fumble fingered and deleted or hidden another device. I only have 1 HKB server, and this Indigo device does not appear in any list I can find. It is not in devices on the server, and it is not available to choose in devices not on any server.

How can I get back a hidden/excluded device? Or could it be some other problem? This device was previously shared by the now-deleted malfunctioning HKB server.

I just tried creating a second server, and the device does not appear as available for that either.

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Page 1 of 1