New Deployment with 7.39.373 issues

Posted on
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:41 am
chase offline

New Deployment with 7.39.373 issues

Hi

I am trying to get this working with a fairly complex UniFi system on a UDM Pro running version Network 7.0.23. The network has 4 VLANs, 5 Switches and 10 APs.
I am using Protect with the plugin (which is working as needed).

Getting things configured is a work in progress. As reported by others, the folder '/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2021.2/Preferences/Plugins/com.karlwachs.uniFiAP/' was not created when the plugin started. I created it manually and the configuration would get a little further along.
I had a heck of a time getting the login configuration set as needed. I think I have the credentials and most fields with valid data, but I am not seeing any UniFi_System devices get auto created (Other than . This is strange as when I stop and start the plugin I can see the log entries showing the Listener Processes stopping for all the UniFi devices....

I am seeing client being created but these are only wireless. I have no evidence of a wired client being created.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted on
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:24 am
kw123 offline

Re: New Deployment with 7.39.373 issues

could you do
menue/plugins/unifiap/print parameters to logfile

the click on # 1 and 2

and post as "code". please make sure you xxx the userid and passwords

you should get something like:
Code: Select all
UniFi   =============plugin config Parameters========
debugAreas                             []
logFile                                /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2021.2/Logs/com.karlwachs.uniFiAP/plugin.log
enableFINGSCAN                         F
count_APDL_inPortCount                 T
enableBroadCastEvents                  F
ignoreNeighborForFing                  T
expirationTime - default               120 [sec]
sleep in main loop                     5 [sec]
use curl or request                    curl
curl path                              /usr/bin/curl
cpu used since restart:                347:03.23

====== used in ssh userid@switch-IP, AP-IP, USG-IP to get DB dump and listen to events
UserID-ssh                             xx
PassWd-ssh                             xx
UserID-ssh-UDM                         
PassWd-ssh-UDM                         
read buffer size                       16384
promptOnServer 192.168.1.18            '8# '
promptOnServer 192.168.1.13            '7# '
pr...
and
UniFi    =============plugin config Parameters========  END

uniFiAP                         

===== UniFi device info =========                              curr.;  exp;   use ping  ; use WOL;     use what 4;       WiFi;WiFi-max;    DHCP;  SW-UPtm; lastStatusChge;                              reason;     member of;
dev Name                       id:         MAC#             ;  status; time;   up;   down;   [sec];         Status;     Status;  idle-T; max-AGE;    chged;               ;                          for change;        groups;
AP_3_unifi                     1805049652  f0:9f:c2:d6:df:2f;      up;  150; False; False; no     ;  OptDhcpSwitch;           ;        ;      -1;     True; 01-27 17:35:22;                        Period Check;           lan;
UniFi-Mom-iMac                 1262616680  a8:60:b6:1b:62:8d;      up;  150; False; False; no     ;         SWITCH;           ;        ;      60;     True; 02-19 23:37:38;              Period Check SWITCH up;           lan;
UniFi-rpi-5                    925097363   b8:27:eb:5e:c7:ed;      up;  150; False; False; no     ;         SWITCH;           ;        ;      60;     True; 01-02 11:50:23;              Period Check SWITCH up;           lan;

I ned to see if your switch and controller and gateway are setup correctly
Q: do you have different userIDs passwords for setup on your controller for web access and ssh ?

then also set debug on for
numbers 2, 4, 7, 7.1
in config at the bottom
and post lines from
/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2021.2/Logs/com.karlwachs.uniFiAP/plugin.log

also some userid and password in there,

or may be better send it to

karlwachs at me com

Karl

Posted on
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:11 am
chase offline

Re: New Deployment with 7.39.373 issues

Hi Karl

Emailing as the UniFi Device info text is HUGE....

I have different login credentials setup on the controller for web access and ssh ... They are tested and verified and I am getting feedback in the log that the plug in is able to log in and confirm the unifiedOS.

Code: Select all
  uniFiAP                         getunifiOSAndPort cmd:https://10.0.0.1:443
  uniFiAP                         getunifiOSAndPort sucess: 10.0.0.1:443 ==>  osCode:200, OS:unifi_os

I have configured debugging as your request. What actions do you want the debugging text from?

Thanks

Page 1 of 1