"This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

Posted on
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am
Different Computers offline

"This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

Hi there,

Finally finding the time to troubleshoot what may well be a variety of problems with my Unifi plugin.

Under "UDM active" I see "This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4 and Controller at the same IP number as the UDM"

Is switch#12 the switch built into the UDM?

Is AP#4 the AP built into the UDM?

Also if I have checked UDM active, I don't need GW active, correct? even though the UDM is my gateway? Just not a USG.

And I'm going to tack the problem on this post, just for organization.

I have double checked that I have the correct username and pwd for the UDM web login. But I still see this in the log constantly:
Code: Select all
11:58:38 Connection: /usr/bin/curl --insecure -c /tmp/unifiCookie -H "Content-Type: application/json" --data '{"username": "DC", "strict": true, "password": "the-correct-pwd"}' 'https://192.168.0.1:8443/api/login'
11:58:39 Connection: /usr/bin/curl --insecure -b /tmp/unifiCookie  --data '{"_limit": 25, "_sort": "+time"}'  -X GET  'https://192.168.0.1:8443/api/s/Dog Hill/stat/event'
2020-07-14 11:58:39.160   ERROR          Plugin.executeCMDOnController    UNIFI executeCMDOnController to 192.168.0.1 has error, no json object returned: >><<

I've also double checked that the UDM ssh login is correct. Version 7.3.247

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:25 am
Different Computers offline

Re: "This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

Aaaand it looks like I found it. The answer was in this thread viewtopic.php?f=199&t=23606

Errors are gone now :)

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:50 am
kw123 offline

Re: "This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

just to make things easier for folks:

Could someone post the UDM-pro config screen shots(s) that works?

Currently only the UDM-non pro is posted.

Karl

Page 1 of 1