"This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

Posted on
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am
Different Computers offline

"This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

Hi there,

Finally finding the time to troubleshoot what may well be a variety of problems with my Unifi plugin.

Under "UDM active" I see "This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4 and Controller at the same IP number as the UDM"

Is switch#12 the switch built into the UDM?

Is AP#4 the AP built into the UDM?

Also if I have checked UDM active, I don't need GW active, correct? even though the UDM is my gateway? Just not a USG.

And I'm going to tack the problem on this post, just for organization.

I have double checked that I have the correct username and pwd for the UDM web login. But I still see this in the log constantly:
Code: Select all
11:58:38 Connection: /usr/bin/curl --insecure -c /tmp/unifiCookie -H "Content-Type: application/json" --data '{"username": "DC", "strict": true, "password": "the-correct-pwd"}' 'https://192.168.0.1:8443/api/login'
11:58:39 Connection: /usr/bin/curl --insecure -b /tmp/unifiCookie  --data '{"_limit": 25, "_sort": "+time"}'  -X GET  'https://192.168.0.1:8443/api/s/Dog Hill/stat/event'
2020-07-14 11:58:39.160   ERROR          Plugin.executeCMDOnController    UNIFI executeCMDOnController to 192.168.0.1 has error, no json object returned: >><<

I've also double checked that the UDM ssh login is correct. Version 7.3.247

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:25 am
Different Computers offline

Re: "This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

Aaaand it looks like I found it. The answer was in this thread viewtopic.php?f=199&t=23606

Errors are gone now :)

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:50 am
kw123 offline

Re: "This will automatically activate switch#12, AP#4"

just to make things easier for folks:

Could someone post the UDM-pro config screen shots(s) that works?

Currently only the UDM-non pro is posted.

Karl

Page 1 of 1