Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius

Posted on
Tue May 01, 2018 6:14 am
qcvictor offline

Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius

I'm trying to convert Temperature value coming from my Autelis pool controler via xml file trough plugin GhostXML, look like that:
The Last Update device stay desperately stuck on 2000-01-01 00:00:00, debug mode turn on show nothing, any clue
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2018-05-01 à 08.10.46.png
Capture d’écran 2018-05-01 à 08.10.46.png (304.54 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

Posted on
Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 am
howartp offline

Re: Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius

Have you/can you restart the device extensions plugin?

I’ve had some issues when setting up new devices, or changing them after creation, which has required a restart - haven’t tracked down cause yet but it works after restart.

Plugins > Device Extensions > Restart plugin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Fri May 04, 2018 7:34 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius

howartp wrote:
Have you/can you restart the device extensions plugin?

That's generally the solution. The DE plugin has a few little quirks and that is one of them that it may not do real-time conversion until restarting the plugin because that's when it gets everything into memory. I have a new version that works to fix that but haven't had time to work it out.

I can tell you that I have 20 or so of these C to F converters (Fibaro doesn't report F so this is how I get it) and they do work perfectly fine but restarting the plugin to prime the pump is likely required.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1