NOTICE TO 1.X USERS

Posted on
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:35 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

NOTICE TO 1.X USERS

Shortly after I wrote Device Extensions I got clever and decided to have it check the forums for the latest release and let you know that there was a new update available. I hadn't realized that on the first release of the update that it was checking an insane number of times because of a line I overlooked, this was corrected in the very next release so that it checked just once a day.

The Indigo devs told me today that there are still a few people with that originally buggy version and it's hitting the forums repeatedly. I have removed the thread that the version was looking for, this is possibly going to cause errors for you 1.x users. If you are running Indigo 7 then please update to the latest version of Device Extensions that was a ground-up rewrite. If you are not then please let me know and I'll see to it that you get a more recent version Device Extensions that didn't have this bug.

#Version|2.0#

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1