Device Extensions Released

Posted on
Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:51 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: New Plugin: Device Extension

aderrington wrote:
Is there anyway to allow a Fibaro relay to be an irrigation device?

Technically, yes, but I'm not really sure what you are wanting it to do, it sounds like you already have it acting like one now ;)

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:48 pm
aderrington offline

By the sounds of it your plug in would look after all the triggering part of it, looking at current weather conditions and turning on or off accordingly. (If I'm understanding your plugin correctly)
Currently I just turn the relay on manually (I've only just installed it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

aderrington wrote:
By the sounds of it your plug in would look after all the triggering part of it, looking at current weather conditions and turning on or off accordingly

Well it will shut it off/start it back up if there is rain but triggering it on and off otherwise is still up to you. The extension adds the rain sensor (if tied into a weather device) and countdowns on the zone/total schedule time remaining.

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:32 pm
akimball offline

Re: Device Extensions Released

Cross posting. Will update and thanks again.

-Al

Posted on
Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:49 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

akimball wrote:
Cross posting.

AKIMBALL, I moved this topic to it's own thread HERE, please continue the conversation in that thread.

Thank you :)

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:41 am
CraftGeek offline

Re: error in logs

Hi,

Thanks for writing this.
I use the conversion extension (version 1.53) as part of trigger to monitor for device updates so I can be alerted if one of our sensors failed to check in within X hours.
This has been working great until a couple of Indigo updates ago (don't remember which). The initial error was that the EPS devices all stopped functioning and the log filled with red complaints. At the time I downloaded a fresh copy and reinstalled the plugin.
Today while doing other work noticed the following error repeated every 10 seconds:
Code: Select all
   EPS - Device Extensions Error   Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 590, in runConcurrentThread
  File "plugin.py", line 466, in forceUpdate
KeyError: 'key id 384019400 not found in database'

EPS - Device Extensions Error   plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Here is the settings page for one of the devices. They are all the same except pointing at different sensors:

All the devices still work, there is just the error in the logs that keeps repeating.
I have tried reloading the plugin from its menu and reloading all libraries and attachments. No joy.

BTW, the download button Here http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16233 refers to a page that links back to the same page with the download link rather that an actual download.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.27.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.27.05 AM.png (78.7 KiB) Viewed 2657 times

Sean

Posted on
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

CraftGeek wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 590, in runConcurrentThread
  File "plugin.py", line 466, in forceUpdate
KeyError: 'key id 384019400 not found in database'

EPS - Device Extensions Error   plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Sorry, I didn't notice this outstanding. That KeyError means that the device ID referenced, 384019400 isn't part of Indigo any longer - it may have been removed or replaced. That being said you may want to upgrade to the latest that I just published since it was mostly rewritten and better traps errors such as those.

Check Them Out Here