Tado Thermostat Device Plugin

Posted on
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 am
durosity offline

Re: Tado Thermostat Device Plugin

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
jay (support) wrote:
He'd also need a European Z-Wave stick since the RF frequency is different than in the US...

Yea, I had meant to mention that as well as I remembered that too.

The answer is quite simple. Fly me out to you and I'll bring my laptop and iPad and I'll get this dialed right in for you. I'll even buy you a pint (but I'm not a beer guy so I'll just hit the scotch instead).

I’ll collect you on the indigo jet. They might’ve fired me from being official spokesperson for the organisation but they forgot to take back the keys. Excuse all the mess.. had a BIIIG party on the jet the other day and all the girls just couldn’t keep their clothes on..

And not a problem with the scotch.. I’ve got several good bottles you’re more than welcome to.. I seldom drink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:12 am
Londonmark offline

And, honestly, the regular digs about how long it is taking doesn't motivate me to do this, quite the opposite actually. I wrote the Tado plugin as a nice thing to do and now it's kind of an albatross around my neck.

Truly sorry. They were supposed to be humorous, but clearly backfired. They won't happen again. You are already immensely in credit thanks to HKB...

Posted on
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:14 am
durosity offline

Londonmark wrote:
And, honestly, the regular digs about how long it is taking doesn't motivate me to do this, quite the opposite actually. I wrote the Tado plugin as a nice thing to do and now it's kind of an albatross around my neck.

Truly sorry. They were supposed to be humorous, but clearly backfired. They won't happen again. You are already immensely in credit thanks to HKB...

Indeed. And like I said if you wanna use my details just send me a PM and I’ll get them across to you!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Londonmark wrote:

I realize that, I do and I'm probably a little more sensitive to this particular topic because it's been a major PITA to work on so I probably took it more seriously than I should have. I had about 10-12 hours into the new plugin and it got pretty convoluted and complicated so I put it down for a month and when I returned to it the entire API was broken again and that just deflated me.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm
durosity offline

If you’re deflated feel free to pop round for a wee dram. Or an appletini! That seems more likely your kind of drink..

Computer says no.