Where is config.json in HomeKit Bridge?

Posted on
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:01 pm
Hackencrash offline

Where is config.json in HomeKit Bridge?

Whilst moving from native homebridge with the homebridge-indigo plugin to HomeKit Bridge, I can no longer find the active config.json file that was in ~/.homebridge/

Sure, I can print out its contents from the Advanced Plugin Actions option from the Plugin, but I want to be able to add additional platforms and accessories to the config.json file as not everything I own works with the Indigo+HomeKit Bridge combination and so I need to edit this file.

I also need to edit this file as the HomeKit Bridge plugin is using CPU to the extent that it is crashing Indigo and I need to know what is causing this.

Posted on
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 pm
webdeck offline

Re: Where is config.json in HomeKit Bridge?

In this directory, you'll find a configuration directory for each HomeKit Bridge device, named by their device IDs, with config.json, log files, and caches:
Code: Select all
/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Preferences/Plugins/com.eps.indigoplugin.homekit-bridge/

Posted on
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:06 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Where is config.json in HomeKit Bridge?

But don't bother changing it because it is rebuilt every time the server restarts. What do you want to do with the config.json?

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Page 1 of 1