Santa Control Page Icons

Posted on
Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:16 am
Chameleon offline

Santa Control Page Icons

Hi all

I've had a couple of requests for the background and icons that I used on the Santa Control Page I uploaded yesterday in txt and zip formats. If you missed the control page templates you can download them here:

Most people seem to have more luck using the zip file and expanding it!

I also used some icons to make the page look pretty.

You can download and unzip these and put them in the following folder:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebserver/images/controls/static

Finally you can download the night sky background I used from here:

You'll need to download and unzip this file and put the PNG file in the following folder:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebserver/images/backgrounds

This image is designed to fit exactly on a iPhone 5S but that's the size that the Control Page Template is designed for anyway. I've found it works just as well on a 4s, 5s, 6, 6Plus and the latest 6s and 6s plus models. It also works ok on my iPad.

Once you've copied the files to the correct locations you can create a Control Page, update the background to Night Sky and then drag the Control Page text file over the top of the page and everything should be displayed. You can then each field to point to your device and add any other graphics (e.g. cookies, cows and carrots) to the page along with the North Pole Symbol.

Hope that helps

Regards

Mike

Posted on
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:42 am
TOPS offline

Re: Santa Control Page Icons

:D Excellent work Mike.....

Posted on
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:49 am
Chameleon offline

TOPS wrote:
:D Excellent work Mike.....

Thanks - my pleasure...

Mike

Posted on
Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:57 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Thanks for that, Mike... my son checked it many times throughout the day! Quote: "Mom has a Santa tracker too, but dad's is cooler!" :)

Page 1 of 1