Another TED 5000 Request

Forum rules

This is a legacy forum which is locked for new topics. New topics should be started in one of the other forums under Extending Indigo

Posted on
Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 pm
MountainEars offline

Another TED 5000 Request

I searched and saw a few posts about TED 1000 and TED 5000 plugins, most of the postings seem pretty dated.

I'm running the Indigo 5 version and have a TED 5000 now. Having some challenges getting the load profiling to work in TED, as many seem to, and I saw a blog post from someone stating they are pulling data into their HA software and using that to get load profile data. http://bryantbay2.blogspot.com/search/label/TED%205000

I'm reaching out to the blogger to see what they are using and how it's working, but thought I'd check here to see if anyone has done anything like this. I'm trying to get some specific appliance profiles and would like to see if it's possible. Figured integrating it into the HA system would be a cool thing anyway, I'm sure I can figure some way to do some triggering with it as well.

Ken

Posted on
Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:02 pm
MountainEars offline

Re: Another TED 5000 Request

*bump*

I did find the web url for the XML data, so this is just a matter of pulling the XML data I want and bringing it into the Indigo database. I'd love to be able to use this data to show power usage versus temperature (from my weather sensor), just getting all of this data into one database would be nice.

Has anyone done something like this?

Page 1 of 1