Error in plugin execution UiGetValues1

Posted on
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:49 am
Coolcaper offline

Error in plugin execution UiGetValues1

I have been using the old Autolog Smappee plugin and all was fine till a couple of days ago, there was no info being gathered. So I switched to the new Smappee plugin. However I am getting this error when I try to create a Smappee device:

Smappee Error Error in plugin execution UiGetValues1:

Traceback (most recent call last):
TypeError: No registered converter was able to extract a C++ reference to type CXmlDict from this Python object of type list

Error (client) _sendClosedConfigUi3() caught exception: LowLevelBadParameterError
Smappee Error Error in plugin execution UiClosed3:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 946, in closedDeviceFactoryUi
KeyError: (u'NONE',)

Posted on
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:55 am
autolog offline

Re: Error in plugin execution UiGetValues1

Just taken a look at this and can't quite see how to resolve it without getting more info. :|

I suspect that the Location might not be set? When you edit the devices is there a location value shown. Are there any other messages in the log?
Maybe you could reload the plugin and paste back what the event log shows.

if that doesn't shed any light on the situation, I might need to see a full debug log.

I have the version form the Indigo Plugin Store running on my system OK. Just need to work out what is causing this issue, which obviously the plugin should handle. :)

You mentioned that all of a sudden a few days ago it stopped working. Can you log onto the Smappee monitor and are you getting updates through on the iOS Smappee App?

Posted on
Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:36 pm
Coolcaper offline

Re: Error in plugin execution UiGetValues1

Hi Jon,

Managed to get around this by completely deleting the plugin and pref files and reinstalling.
It's working fine now. Thanks and merry Christmas!

Page 1 of 1