Add User Codes to door lock

Posted on
Mon May 30, 2022 9:50 am
Mlarv5 offline

Add User Codes to door lock

Before I pull out what is left of my hair. How do I add user codes to a Schlage Connect door lock? I know I can do it on the lock itself but can I do it with Indigo?

Also I want an alert when certain codes are entered, is there a way to do that? I have been trying to search for these things but can't seem to figure out the search feature.

They are both Zwave+ devices one on front door one on side of garage. The garage one gets different codes than the front door. Is there an easy way to do that in indigo?

I am using the free trial (to see if I like it or not) if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Mike

Posted on
Mon May 30, 2022 11:04 am
howartp offline

Re: Add User Codes to door lock

Hi Mike

Have a look at my Zwave Lock Manager plugin.

https://www.indigodomo.com/pluginstore/83/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Mon May 30, 2022 11:26 am
Mlarv5 offline

Thanks

I really feel stupid. I am using my MacBook Pro until I either figure this out or just walk away. I added the plug in but I am unsure of how to access it. Is there an easy video on how to use Indigo?

Thanks
Mike

Posted on
Mon May 30, 2022 11:43 am
Mlarv5 offline

I think I got this one figured out. I have a lot of learning to do on terminology and such.

Mike

Posted on
Mon May 30, 2022 12:11 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

There is a learning curve for sure. I'd recommend working through at least the first three sections of the documentation.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon May 30, 2022 1:08 pm
howartp offline

Mlarv5 wrote:
I think I got this one figured out. I have a lot of learning to do on terminology and such.

Mike
You’ve taken one of the biggest steps already which is to ask and join in the forums.

The wealth of experience from users, plugin developers and Indigo themselves on here is second to none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 1 of 1