Harmony Home Hub Extender

Posted on
Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:15 am
egclrich offline

Harmony Home Hub Extender

I was able to successfully add a Harmony Home Hub Extender to my Indigo network (it was added as a Gateway). The Harmony Hub Extender also recognized all of my devices and controls them. The issue is that Indigo does not see the change in device status. If I turn on or off a light switch via the Harmony app, the status does not get sent to Indigo. Anything I need to do to have Indigo see the device state changes? Thanks.

Posted on
Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:59 am
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Harmony Home Hub Extender

What Indigo network was it added to? Z-wave? What device types are the devices that you can now control via the Harmony app?

My guess is that Indigo doesn't see the commands from the Extender to the devices, and the devices aren't sending a status update back to Indigo, so it has no idea anything has changed.

You MIGHT be able to use my HarmonyHub plugin and trigger on automation events sent out by the hub, but that's going to be a non-trivial amount of work.

What was the goal in adding the Extender? Controlling devices that are already controlled from Indigo? Is actually using the Harmony app the goal?

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Page 1 of 1