Control page is not updated

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:37 pm
howartp offline

Re: Control page is not updated

Turn ZWave debugging on then press switch a few times - see if anything at all shows in log.

If it does, paste it here with notes as to what switches you're pressing - and Matt/Jay will be along to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:58 pm
Mattias offline

I'm not sure if I turned on the correct debugging (configure zwave, show debugging in event log)

Turning 018 on/off didn't do anything to the log, but I got the below (with 018 in the middle) when turning on the log (along with tons of more)

Z-Wave Debug RCVD getNodeProtocolInfo: 01 09 01 41 D3 9C 01 04 10 01 ED
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: node 018, class name: Relay Power Switch
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: class hierarchy: Routing Slave : Relay Switch : Relay Power Switch (04 : 10 : 01)
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: base class command: 25
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: supported class commands: 20 25 27
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: features: routing, beaming
Z-Wave Error device "018 - Ute Vxthus" module endpoint type lookup failed
Z-Wave Error device "018 - Ute Vxthus" module endpoint type lookup failed
Z-Wave Debug SENT getNodeProtocolInfo: 01 04 00 41 2A 90
Z-Wave Debug RCVD getNodeProtocolInfo: 01 09 01 41 01 17 3F 01 47 02 DB
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: node 042, class name: Controller
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: class hierarchy: Controller : -- : -- (01 : 47 : 02)
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: base class command: 00
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: supported class commands:
Z-Wave Debug . . getNodeProtocolInfo: features: beaming, secs

Can you see anything obvious?

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:00 pm
howartp offline

Unfortunately I don't speak ZWave but Matt/Jay will do.

If they don't appear out of nowhere I'll summon them.

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:09 pm
Mattias offline

Thanks for your help. Lets hope matt/jay hears my cry for help

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:23 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

So with debug logging turned on you still do not see anything at all in the Event Log when locally (at the switch) controlling the module?

And when you tried the changing the polling settings, did you try to having it poll as often as possible? I'd be surprised if that didn't help (at the expense of creating a lot more Z-Wave traffic).

Posted on
Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:34 pm
Mattias offline

When i restested (pollining as often as possible) now, it works for the qubino relay (2s delay), my philio pan04-1 works but with ca 10-15s delay. And with the philio (2relay)it's a little strange since both relays need to be on or off (possibly a setting, i think this is why i missed it when i tested it last time)
Should i use max polling for all my built in relay devices? (Currently have 7 installed)

Posted on
Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:04 am
howartp offline

It's important not to confuse devices - Qubino's behave differently to Philio's which behave differently to Fibaro's.

The Philio's specifically say in their manual they report the on/off state whenever you press the switch locally. So they should be set to poll "whenever activity detected".

(They also send their power usage when it changes by 5%)

Which devices are which numbers? I'm confused because in your earlier post you "sent 006 entre-inne off" but then received "006 entreknapp-ej använd is off" - but if my Swedish is up to scratch that button in your lobby is unused?

(Well, that's what Google says!)

We need to sort each type of device separately - so tell us which device number is which model and what they're called in Swedish and English.

Posted on
Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 am
Mattias offline

Yes, they seem to behave a bit differently. 006 is the philio and 018 is the qubino. (I have 2 philios and 5 qubinos)

Posted on
Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:07 am
Mattias offline

Now i understand your question regarding the device number: pan04 has two relays, but it shows as three devices in indigo (all named 006...) - 1 per switch and 2 combined (which i named 'ej använd'). Might be a normal set up, but it confuses a bit.

Posted on
Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:07 am
Mattias offline

Control page is not updated

Now i understand your question regarding the device number: pan04 has two relays, but it shows as three devices in indigo (all named 006...) - 1 per switch and 1 combined (which i named 'ej använd'). Might be a normal set up, but it confuses a bit.