Not pulling in any new data

Posted on
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:10 pm
petematheson offline

Not pulling in any new data

Hi Dave,

Noticed today that my lawn mower didn't switch off during the thunderstorm so double checked my weather plugin... to find that it last updated on the 18th June 2017!

I've installed the latest version and refreshed data - no data.
I've created a new autoip device, no data.
I've tried manually specifying weather stations, no data.

Logs show the below:

21 Apr 2018 at 20:04:45
WUnderground 7 Debug Processing API: Call counter
WUnderground 7 Debug Daily call limit reached: False
WUnderground 7 Debug New call day: False
WUnderground 7 Debug Processing device: Online Weather
WUnderground 7 Debug URL for pws:IHAMPSHI26: http://api.wunderground.com/api/xxxxx/g ... c4c4b7e764
WUnderground 7 Debug [ pws:IHAMPSHI26 download: 00.672983 seconds ]
WUnderground 7 Debug Adding weather data for pws:IHAMPSHI26 to Master Weather Dictionary.
WUnderground 7 Debug API calls left: 418
WUnderground 7 Debug Processing device: Online Weather 2
WUnderground 7 Warning Missing location information for device: Online Weather 2. Attempting to automatically determine location using your IP address.
WUnderground 7 Debug URL for autoip: http://api.wunderground.com/api/xxxxxx/ ... c4c4b7e764
WUnderground 7 Debug [ autoip download: 00.618140 seconds ]
WUnderground 7 Debug Adding weather data for autoip to Master Weather Dictionary.
WUnderground 7 Debug API calls left: 417
WUnderground 7 Debug 2 locations polled: [u'autoip', u'pws:IHAMPSHI26']
Last edited by petematheson on Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:06 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: Not pulling in any new data

Based on the the log data you posted, the API is saying that the API key doesn't exist. You should edit your post to delete the key and look to see why the service doesn't think the key is valid. There could be an extra space or some other such thing.

Given the age of your last update, I'd also suggest taking the following steps. Open each weather device and then save (no need to change any settings.) Then disable the plugin, and delete the indipref file from /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Preferences/Plugins/com.fogbert.indigoplugin.wunderground7.indiPref (or the path relevant to your setup). Then restart the plugin, enter your API key in the plugin configuration, and see if you don't get some data.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1