Announcing the WUnderground Plugin Icon Pack

Posted on
Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:19 am
DaveL17 offline

Announcing the WUnderground Plugin Icon Pack

Announcing v0.1.0 of the WUnderground Plugin Icon Pack.
https://github.com/DaveL17/Graphics

This pack contains image files that are named specifically to be used with certain device states. The initial release contains images for:

Weather Conditions - these images are named to be used with Current Weather Conditions Icon - (All Day) and Current Weather Conditions Icon (Day/Night) device states. Not all of the potential state values have icons yet; but the most common ones do. I plan to supplement this over time.

Weather Forecast - these icons currently only support ALL DAY values. Daily forecasts don't need Day/Night icons; however, I plan to ultimately have Day/Night icons for hourly forecasts (the plugin links these names to the read-only Indigo variable isDayLight.

Moon Phases - these icons are designed to be used with the Astronomy device. I've included a few options out of the gate, which cover both Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere locations. I've also included a set of more photorealistic images which can be used in conjunction with Percent Illuminated or Moon Phase--however, users will need to rename the appropriate images for their location (this is a DIY set of images right now.)

Wind Direction - I've included images for Current Conditions - Wind Direction and Current Weather - Wind Degrees.

I am not the author of the Weather Conditions, Forecast Conditions, and Moon Phases images, but they are free to use without restriction. As with the WUnderground Plugin Gauge Pack, I plan to improve and augment the images over time, and will post here with any updates.

Enjoy!
Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:45 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Announcing the WUnderground Plugin Icon Pack

I've consolidated all my file library graphics onto Github. They're spread across two different repos:

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1