Honeywell Thermostat

Posted on
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm
farberm offline

Re: Honeywell Thermostat

Just installed two 9421 thermostats with redlink and they work fine with Total comfort controll

Posted on
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:58 am
bbbullock offline

Trying to find a current version of this plugin. The link above no longer works. Anyone know what happened to it? Or, where I might find a substitute for this plugin?

Posted on
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:27 am
farberm offline

Look at Mr Slim Control in plugins I think that will also work. Just sign in to your Honeywell TCC account

Posted on
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:37 am
bbbullock offline

farberm wrote:
Look at Mr Slim Control in plugins I think that will also work. Just sign in to your Honeywell TCC account

Yes, I’ve installed and tried that plugin, however it seems to have some limitations as to the status that can be polled from the thermostat. I’m trying to get “Device State” which reports the state: Schedule, TempHold, or PermHold. Suggestion for how to solve for this?

This Device State Is in the debug log for the Mr Slim plugin...but cannot find it as a useable field in Indigo.

Posted on
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:17 pm
MartyS offline

bbbullock wrote:
Trying to find a current version of this plugin. The link above no longer works. Anyone know what happened to it? Or, where I might find a substitute for this plugin?

For anyone else looking for the plugin, it can be found here.

/Marty