Won't work

Posted on
Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 am
slistoe offline

Won't work

I purchased the Shade Control for Somfy RTS and the Universal RTS Interface 11. I have them hooked up and they work to control the blinds through the Autelis web interface. However, when I created the Devices and Actions in Indigo for the blinds with the plugin I cannot get the program to control the blinds. There must be some step I am missing since Indigo does not seem to communicate with the Shade Control.

Posted on
Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm
slistoe offline

Re: Won't work

Restarting the local server in indigo fixed the problem, but the unit still will not respond to the preset commands. I can set an action to send the blinds up, down and stop but the presets get no response. The presets work fine from the Autelis web control, but not from Indigo.

Posted on
Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 am
nlagaros offline

Presets were not available for the RTS via the http api when I wrote the plugin. I just checked the Autelis wiki and it appears they may be now. I wrote this blind for another user so don't have any facility to test. I will take a look when I have some time later and see what I can do to add them.

slistoe wrote:
Restarting the local server in indigo fixed the problem, but the unit still will not respond to the preset commands. I can set an action to send the blinds up, down and stop but the presets get no response. The presets work fine from the Autelis web control, but not from Indigo.

Posted on
Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 am
slistoe offline

That would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted on
Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 am
nlagaros offline

I updated my wiki with a new version that may work with the RTS presets. Again, I don't have these controllers, so no way of testing. You will have to enter the username and password of the Autelis device in the Shade Control device settings. Good luck.

slistoe wrote:
That would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted on
Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:35 pm
slistoe offline

Thanks for posting the update. I downloaded and installed it and it works the same as before for executing the up/down/stop commands but the Preset action that I had previously created returns this error log:
Aug 10, 2014, 6:31:39 PM
Action Group Den P3
Autelis Somfy Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 84, in actionRTS_PS3
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/AutelisSomfy.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Autelis.py", line 205, in actionGeneric
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/urllib2.py", line 124, in urlopen
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/urllib2.py", line 381, in open
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/urllib2.py", line 399, in _open
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/urllib2.py", line 360, in _call_chain
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/urllib2.py", line 1118, in http_open
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/urllib2.py", line 1093, in do_open
<class 'urllib2.URLError'>: <urlopen error timed out>

Page 1 of 1