Sonos

Posted on
Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:02 pm
haavarda offline

Re: Sonos

nlagaros wrote:
It seems like you are doing everything correctly. What version of OS X are you running? And is it the server version?

I am running the latest version of os x Mavericks 10.4.9.

I have a sonos plugin running a vera box, can that mess things up?

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 am
haavarda offline

Seeker wrote:
I just installed the new version 6.17. I'm able to run actions and control sonos, but the states do not show up. in devices, my sonos states are empty as well as on control pages.

Hi,
I did some more testing, and I am also experiencing this issue.

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am
DaveL17 offline

Is anyone else having trouble unpacking the ZIP file of the latest version? I keep getting error 22. I can unpack other plugins, so I don't think it's me...

Posted with Tapatalk 2.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 am
nlagaros offline

I repackaged the plugin at about 9:30 this morning and put it up on my wiki page. Can you try downloading again please.

DaveL17 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble unpacking the ZIP file of the latest version? I keep getting error 22. I can unpack other plugins, so I don't think it's me...

Posted with Tapatalk 2.

Posted on
Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 am
DaveL17 offline

That has done the trick.

Thanks!
Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:56 am
haavarda offline

I have tried to use the normal announcement instead of the mp3 announcement.
It seams like there is two main issues for me using this function:

* If I am playing something in a zone and the announcement is played, it does not return to what it was playing. Instead it leaves the line in from the computer playing. See image

* If I play a local radio station I get the following error in the Indigo log:

Code: Select all
Trigger                         Garasje glemt åpen
  Sonos                           Announcement: The garage door has been left open!, Volume: 30, Line-In: 125311145
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 159, in actionZP_announcement
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1029, in actionAnnouncement
<type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 368: ordinal not in range(128)

After this all the zones that is in use by the announcement is playing from the computer. See image

I am trying to face out my sonos plugin on my vera box, so I hope this is something that is possible to solve. Thanks for the support so far.

Håvard
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 11.54.18.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 11.54.18.png (57.1 KiB) Viewed 7143 times
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 11.44.17.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 11.44.17.png (14.13 KiB) Viewed 7143 times

Håvard

Posted on
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 am
Seeker offline

I have noticed that my music stream stays muted after playing a group announcement.

do you have a copy of the previous plugin on your website?

Posted on
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Seeker offline

i found a 6.16 and downgraded. all seems to be back to normal.

states show up and i don't have the resume/mute issue.

Posted on
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 pm
evansgo offline

Well it's good that you are ok but that has not helped nick solve the problem for himself / everyone else. Maybe trying so send some log files may be helpful?

Posted on
Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:36 am
Seeker offline

evansgo wrote:
Well it's good that you are ok but that has not helped nick solve the problem for himself / everyone else. Maybe trying so send some log files may be helpful?

I couldn't find the log file. I'd be glad to help though.

in plugins, if i 'open package contents' of the sonos plugin, i can dig down to a 'coherence' folder. is this it? there's a log.py and log.pyc in there.

Posted on
Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:13 am
haavarda offline

Hi Nick. I am very eager to get the issues above solved. If there is anything I can do to speed up the process please let me know...

Håvard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Håvard

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:54 am
nlagaros offline

I added this to v0.6.18 of the plugin. You will have to re-save any action that used the group announcement function.

Nicoleto wrote:
I've been playing with the announcement.mp3 feature and have a suggestion.
It would be great to be able not only to include the text and volume level of the announcement but also to determine which language to use when playing the announcement.

In my case, that I want the announcement to be played in spanish, it is just a matter of changing on line 982 of sons.py the word "en" which states for english to the word "es" which states for spanish.

The line should look like this:

os.system("curl -A Mozilla \"http://translate.google.com/translate_tts?ie=UTF-8&tl=es&q=" + announcement.replace(" ", "%20") + "\" -o announcement.mp3")"

Apparently these are the supported languages:

af Afrikaans
sq Albanian
am Amharic
ar Arabic
hy Armenian
az Azerbaijani
eu Basque
be Belarusian
bn Bengali
bh Bihari
bs Bosnian
br Breton
bg Bulgarian
km Cambodian
ca Catalan
zh-CN Chinese (Simplified)
zh-TW Chinese (Traditional)
co Corsican
hr Croatian
cs Czech
da Danish
nl Dutch
en English
eo Esperanto
et Estonian
fo Faroese
tl Filipino
fi Finnish
fr French
fy Frisian
gl Galician
ka Georgian
de German
el Greek
gn Guarani
gu Gujarati
ha Hausa
iw Hebrew
hi Hindi
hu Hungarian
is Icelandic
id Indonesian
ia Interlingua
ga Irish
it Italian
ja Japanese
jw Javanese
kn Kannada
kk Kazakh
rw Kinyarwanda
rn Kirundi
ko Korean
ku Kurdish
ky Kyrgyz
lo Laothian
la Latin
lv Latvian
ln Lingala
lt Lithuanian
mk Macedonian
mg Malagasy
ms Malay
ml Malayalam
mt Maltese
mi Maori
mr Marathi
mo Moldavian
mn Mongolian
sr-ME Montenegrin
ne Nepali
no Norwegian
nn Norwegian (Nynorsk)
oc Occitan
or Oriya
om Oromo
ps Pashto
fa Persian
pl Polish
pt-BR Portuguese (Brazil)
pt-PT Portuguese (Portugal)
pa Punjabi
qu Quechua
ro Romanian
rm Romansh
ru Russian
gd Scots Gaelic
sr Serbian
sh Serbo-Croatian
st Sesotho
sn Shona
sd Sindhi
si Sinhalese
sk Slovak
sl Slovenian
so Somali
es Spanish
su Sundanese
sw Swahili
sv Swedish
tg Tajik
ta Tamil
tt Tatar
te Telugu
th Thai
ti Tigrinya
to Tonga
tr Turkish
tk Turkmen
tw Twi
ug Uighur
uk Ukrainian
ur Urdu
uz Uzbek
vi Vietnamese
cy Welsh
xh Xhosa
yi Yiddish
yo Yoruba
zu Zulu

Regards

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:04 am
nlagaros offline

The two issues may be related. Can you tell me the name of the Internet Radio station you are unable to load? I want to try it out on my system. Thanks.

haavarda wrote:

* If I am playing something in a zone and the announcement is played, it does not return to what it was playing. Instead it leaves the line in from the computer playing. See image

Sonos                           Announcement: The garage door has been left open!, Volume: 30, Line-In: 125311145

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1029, in actionAnnouncement
<type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 368: ordinal not in range(128)

After this all the zones that is in use by the announcement is playing from the computer. See image

I am trying to face out my sonos plugin on my vera box, so I hope this is something that is possible to solve. Thanks for the support so far.

Håvard

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 am
nlagaros offline

Please upgrade to v0.6.18 of the plugin. I think I incorrectly packed v0.6.17.

haavarda wrote:
Seeker wrote:
I just installed the new version 6.17. I'm able to run actions and control sonos, but the states do not show up. in devices, my sonos states are empty as well as on control pages.

Hi,
I did some more testing, and I am also experiencing this issue.

Håvard

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:49 am
haavarda offline

nlagaros wrote:
The two issues may be related. Can you tell me the name of the Internet Radio station you are unable to load? I want to try it out on my system. Thanks.

haavarda wrote:

Håvard

Thanks for your feedback.
I am trying to play a local readio station in Norway:
RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/11, NRK P1 Sørlandet 88.8 (News), x-sonosapi-stream:s47447?sid=254&flags=32

Local radio Norway--> Kristiansand --> NRK P1 Sørlandet 88.8 (News)

After the update I am also experiencing that the line in source is not loading, and states is not showing in the Indigo main window. Not sure if I am doing something wrong here...?

Håvard

Not sure if this is relevant, but this is the debug reload of the plugin:

Reloading plugin "Sonos 0.6.18"
  Stopping plugin "Sonos 0.6.18" (pid 60786)
  Sonos Debug                     Method: stopConcurrentThread
  Sonos Debug                     Method: stopConcurrentThread
  Sonos Debug                     Stopping device: Sonos SoveromMH
  Sonos Debug                     Stopping device: SonosKjøkken
  Sonos Debug                     Stopping device: SonosKontor
  Sonos Debug                     Stopping device: SonosSpisestue
  Sonos Debug                     Stopping device: SonosStue
  Sonos Debug                     Method: shutdown
  Stopped plugin "Sonos 0.6.18"
  Starting plugin "Sonos 0.6.18" (pid 60811)
  Sonos                           OSTYPE: 13
  Sonos                           Subscribing on port: 9999
  Started plugin "Sonos 0.6.18"
  Sonos                           Your plugin version, v0.6.18, is current.
  Sonos Debug                     Getting Plugin Configuration Settings
  Sonos Debug                         Reference ZP IP:        10.0.1.200
  Sonos Debug                         Publish/Subscribe Port: 9999
  Sonos Debug                         Pandora:                False
  Sonos Debug                         Pandora User ID:       
  Sonos Debug                         Pandora Email Address: 
  Sonos Debug                         SiriusXM:               False
  Sonos Debug                         SMB Path:               /Server/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6
  Sonos                           Saved Plugin Configuration
  Sonos Debug                     Loading Playlists...
  Sonos Debug                     ZP: <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:BrowseResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ContentDirectory:1"><Result><DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><container id="SQ:23" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Barnesanger</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#23</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:17" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Demo liste</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#17</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:19" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Eva Cassidy Live</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#19</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:25" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Fantorangen</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#25</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:20" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Josefine Cronholm</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#20</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:18" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Juleliste</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#18</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:24" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Muse telenor arena</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#24</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:22" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Pink Floyd</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#22</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:26" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Radio</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#26</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:27" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Romantisk</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#27</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container></DIDL-Lite></Result><NumberReturned>10</NumberReturned><TotalMatches>10</TotalMatches><UpdateID>0</UpdateID></u:BrowseResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:23, Barnesanger, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#23
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:17, Demo liste, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#17
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:19, Eva Cassidy Live, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#19
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:25, Fantorangen, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#25
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:20, Josefine Cronholm, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#20
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:18, Juleliste, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#18
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:24, Muse telenor arena, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#24
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:22, Pink Floyd, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#22
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:26, Radio, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#26
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:27, Romantisk, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#27
  Sonos Debug                     Loading RadioTime Favorite Stations...
  Sonos Debug                     ZP: <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:BrowseResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ContentDirectory:1"><Result><DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><item id="R:0/0/11" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>NRK P1 Sørlandet 88.8 (News)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s47447?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/12" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>NRK P2 100.0 (Variety)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s15260?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/13" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>NRK P3 93.5 (Adult Contemporary)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s26044?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/19" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>NRK Sport (Sports Talk)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s81330?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/14" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>P4 Radio Norge 98.3 (Top 40-Pop)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s6728?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/18" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Radio 1 Oslo 103.4 (Top 40-Pop)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s122258?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/23" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Radio Loland</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s110458?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/16" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Radio Norge 103.9 (Rock)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s84118?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/15" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Radio P4 Bandit (Modern Rock)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s59421?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/22" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>SR P4 Kristianstad</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s47334?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/17" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>The Voice 106.9 (Hip Hop)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s53076?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item></DIDL-Lite></Result><NumberReturned>11</NumberReturned><TotalMatches>11</TotalMatches><UpdateID>0</UpdateID></u:BrowseResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/11, NRK P1 Sørlandet 88.8 (News), x-sonosapi-stream:s47447?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/12, NRK P2 100.0 (Variety), x-sonosapi-stream:s15260?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/13, NRK P3 93.5 (Adult Contemporary), x-sonosapi-stream:s26044?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/19, NRK Sport (Sports Talk), x-sonosapi-stream:s81330?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/14, P4 Radio Norge 98.3 (Top 40-Pop), x-sonosapi-stream:s6728?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/18, Radio 1 Oslo 103.4 (Top 40-Pop), x-sonosapi-stream:s122258?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/23, Radio Loland, x-sonosapi-stream:s110458?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/16, Radio Norge 103.9 (Rock), x-sonosapi-stream:s84118?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/15, Radio P4 Bandit (Modern Rock), x-sonosapi-stream:s59421?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/22, SR P4 Kristianstad, x-sonosapi-stream:s47334?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos                              RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/17, The Voice 106.9 (Hip Hop), x-sonosapi-stream:s53076?sid=254&flags=32
  Sonos Debug                     ZonePlayer: Sonos SoveromMH, Enabled: True
  Sonos Debug                     Resetting States for zone: 10.0.1.202
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_ART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_NART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Soverom
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: Sonos SoveromMH, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E5834C98401400
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E5834C98401400
  Sonos Debug                     ZonePlayer: SonosKjøkken, Enabled: True
  Sonos Debug                     Resetting States for zone: 10.0.1.200
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_ART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_NART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Kitchen
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKjøkken, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E583498A201400
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E583498A201400
  Sonos Debug                     ZonePlayer: SonosKontor, Enabled: True
  Sonos Debug                     Resetting States for zone: 10.0.1.204
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_ART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_NART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Kontor
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosKontor, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E585806F801400
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E585806F801400
  Sonos Debug                     ZonePlayer: SonosSpisestue, Enabled: True
  Sonos Debug                     Resetting States for zone: 10.0.1.201
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_ART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_NART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Spisestue
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosSpisestue, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E5836482C01400
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E5836482C01400
  Sonos Debug                     ZonePlayer: SonosStue, Enabled: True
  Sonos Debug                     Resetting States for zone: 10.0.1.203
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_ART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_NART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Stue
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: SonosStue, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E5826C37A01400
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E5826C37A01400
  Sonos                           SonosEvents Process ID: 60823

Håvard