Sonos

Posted on
Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:41 pm
roussell offline

Re: Sonos

internix wrote:
No, unfortunately the result is exactly the same. I also see no reaction on the Sonos app, so I think already goes haywire before it reaches the Sonos.

Cheers,

Internix

Hmm, this may require Nick's input. You did follow the instructions for installing the pre-requisites before installing the Sonos plugin, correct? If you would, please list your OS X version, Indigo version, and plugin version (if you haven't already & I just missed it).

Terry

Posted on
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm
DU Lou offline

roussell wrote:
But you do have a Sonos plugin 'file' in the plugins folder, correct? If so the plugin 'file' is the 'folder'. You can right-click on the Sonos plugin and choose "Show Package Contents" and it opens just like a folder. When in your path, a package file will act just like a folder so in the path "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin" the directory "Sonos.indigoPlugin" is actually the plugin "file" in the plugins folder.

Ah ha. "Show package contents" really cleared that up. Thanks! Also while I was in my Sonos App, I was attempting to browse to that specific location and the app didn't know what to do when I got as far as the Sonos.indigoPlugin. So I just copied and pasted the full path which appears to have worked. I think I now have all of the permissions setup right but when I execute the action group I receive the following like some other users:
Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 8.27.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 8.27.17 PM.png (40.19 KiB) Viewed 5323 times

The IP is from one of my ZP's in Sonos and I do not have leading //'s in the plugin configuration. I thought I had read that any one of those would work but I think that was for the reference zone player and not the SMB part. So I am still not sure how to input the SMB info as it appears some people are able to use an IP and others like Nick have a share name.

Posted on
Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 am
internix offline

roussell wrote:
internix wrote:
No, unfortunately the result is exactly the same. I also see no reaction on the Sonos app, so I think already goes haywire before it reaches the Sonos.

Cheers,

Internix

Hmm, this may require Nick's input. You did follow the instructions for installing the pre-requisites before installing the Sonos plugin, correct? If you would, please list your OS X version, Indigo version, and plugin version (if you haven't already & I just missed it).

Terry

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the assist! My OS version is 10.9.1, Indigo version 6.0.10, Sonos plugin version 06.16. I tried to follow the directions here as closely as I could. Everything else seems to work just fine with the exception of the socket error. I'm relatively new to Indigo so I am still trying to find my way. Your or Nick's help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Gerrit

Posted on
Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:36 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Anyone else getting an artwork update from their iTunes music?
I see the art displayed in the Sonos or SonoPad apps but
the art file isn't updating in the Indigo images folder.

All other art is working fine.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 am
Seeker offline

I upgraded to mavericks a few days ago. everything seemed to be fine, but i just noticed that my sonos voice announcements no longer work. from the event log, it looks like it is working.

Code: Select all
Mar 3, 2014, 7:35:17 AM
  Action Group                    sonos speak alarm armed
  Sonos                           Announcement: alarm system is armed, Volume: 30
  Sonos                           Announcement Length: 1.944

This was working fine. And normal sonos plugin functions seem to work. I do see this when executing an action to play radio:

Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 156, in actionZP_setStandalones
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 495, in actionDirect
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: key not found in database

Sonos Error                     SOAPSend error: timed out

Any ideas on either of these? especially voice announcements....i need them back.

Posted on
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:35 am
Seeker offline

It's the darn sharing thing again. sonos app shows the 'unable to play message' again. I had this working before, and i've re-done the steps listed about 10 times.

does this work on mavericks? It should not be this hard.

Posted on
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 am
Seeker offline

eleventh time was a charm!

for my future reference:

step 1:

Open the Sonos app on your Mac and go to Manage->Music Library Settings and click on the + to add a folder

You'll want to add the path all the way into the plugin to keep Sonos from needlessly scanning subfolders for music. On mine the path I entered was: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin (Make sure your plugin is named as such - mine was originally 'Sonos.indigoPlugin-1' or something like that and it didn't work, so I renamed it in Finder to match the path above.)

step 2 (this seemed to make it work):

OS X allows guests to access shared folders on your Mac. To turn off guest access, deselect “Allow guests to connect to shared folders” in the Guest Account pane of User & Groups preferences.

I had to uncheck 'allow guests', then re-check it.

now it seems to be working!

Posted on
Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 am
evansgo offline

Nick,

There are some odd things happening if you unplug one of the registered Sonos zone players. I've spent a few hours wondering why my announcements have stopped and traced it to this.

Sonos Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 162, in actionZP_announcementMP3
    File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 889, in actionAnnouncement
    File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 875, in actionStates
    File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 253, in SOAPSend
    File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 860, in endheaders
    File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 732, in _send_output
    File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 699, in send
    File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 683, in connect
    <class 'socket.timeout'>: timed out

This was the error in the log. Anyway I've eventually thought that the only thing I'd changed is unplugging a zone player (not the reference one) so I plugged it back in and suddenly everything works again.

Posted on
Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Bleasel offline

I am having trouble getting the sonos plugin to recognise the state of any ZP. ( I have just started using Indigo)

Mac OS 10.9.2
Indigo 6.0.11
Sonos plugin 6.16

No error messages in Event log. Posted below.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Started plugin "Sonos 0.6.16"
Sonos Your plugin version, v0.6.16, is current.
Sonos Debug Getting Plugin Configuration Settings
Sonos Debug Reference ZP IP: 192.168.1.52
Sonos Debug Publish/Subscribe Port: 9999
Sonos Debug Pandora: False
Sonos Debug Pandora User ID:
Sonos Debug Pandora Email Address:
Sonos Debug SiriusXM: False
Sonos Debug SMB Path: 192.168.1.5/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6
Sonos Saved Plugin Configuration
Sonos Debug Loading Playlists...
Sonos Debug ZP: <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:BrowseResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ContentDirectory:1"><Result><DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><container id="SQ:0" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Brett Behmer</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#0</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:2" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Christmas Contemp.</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#2</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container><container id="SQ:1" parentID="SQ:" restricted="true"><dc:title>Messiah (Sue)</dc:title><res protocolInfo="file:*:audio/mpegurl:*">file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#1</res><upnp:class>object.container.playlistContainer</upnp:class></container></DIDL-Lite></Result><NumberReturned>3</NumberReturned><TotalMatches>3</TotalMatches><UpdateID>0</UpdateID></u:BrowseResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>
Sonos Playlist: SQ:0, Brett Behmer, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#0
Sonos Playlist: SQ:2, Christmas Contemp., file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#2
Sonos Playlist: SQ:1, Messiah (Sue), file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#1
Sonos Debug Loading RadioTime Favorite Stations...
Sonos Debug ZP: <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:BrowseResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ContentDirectory:1"><Result><DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><item id="R:0/0/3" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>101.7 WS-FM | (Classic Hits)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s17248?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/2" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>ABC Classic FM</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s99441?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/1" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>ABC Classic FM 92.9 (Classical)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s99441?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/0" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>ABC Sydney 702 (News)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s9118?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/5" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Chillout Ibiza FM</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s97246?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/6" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>FM99.3</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s8119?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/10" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Nostalgie 60</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s138766?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item><item id="R:0/0/4" parentID="R:0/0" restricted="false"><dc:title>Vintage FM 87.6 (Oldies)</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><res protocolInfo="x-rincon-mp3radio:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:s131392?sid=254&amp;amp;flags=32</res></item></DIDL-Lite></Result><NumberReturned>8</NumberReturned><TotalMatches>8</TotalMatches><UpdateID>0</UpdateID></u:BrowseResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/3, 101.7 WS-FM | (Classic Hits), x-sonosapi-stream:s17248?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/2, ABC Classic FM, x-sonosapi-stream:s99441?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/1, ABC Classic FM 92.9 (Classical), x-sonosapi-stream:s99441?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/0, ABC Sydney 702 (News), x-sonosapi-stream:s9118?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/5, Chillout Ibiza FM, x-sonosapi-stream:s97246?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/6, FM99.3, x-sonosapi-stream:s8119?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/10, Nostalgie 60, x-sonosapi-stream:s138766?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos RadioTime Favorite Station: R:0/0/4, Vintage FM 87.6 (Oldies), x-sonosapi-stream:s131392?sid=254&flags=32
Sonos Debug Resetting States for zone: 192.168.1.53
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_ART, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_NART, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Downstairs
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Downstairs, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E58139FFE01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58139FFE01400
Sonos Debug Resetting States for zone: 192.168.1.52
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_ART, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_NART, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Living Room
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Living Room, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E58A1189A01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58A1189A01400
Sonos Debug Resetting States for zone: 192.168.1.51
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_ART, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_NART, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Office
Sonos Debug Updating Device: Sonos - Office, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_000E5821ED8A01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E5821ED8A01400
Sonos SonosEvents Process ID: 19557
Script SonosEvents: Publishing on port: 9999

Posted on
Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 pm
Bleasel offline

I have run the SonosEvents.py in Terminal and got the following message.

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/SonosEvents.py", line 11, in <module>
from twisted.internet import reactor
ImportError: No module named twisted.internet

It appears from other forum groups that "twisted" is not installed in the command line tools in Maverick. Not sure what to do at this stage.

Posted on
Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:16 pm
HBRuss offline

I'm having the same problem as above where the announcement isn't working. Error log:

File "plugin.py", line 159, in actionZP_announcement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 889, in actionAnnouncement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 875, in actionStates
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 270, in SOAPSend
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/socket.py", line 304, in read
<class 'socket.error'>: (54, 'Connection reset by peer')

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posted on
Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:16 pm
HBRuss offline

I'm having the same problem as above where the announcement isn't working. Error log:

File "plugin.py", line 159, in actionZP_announcement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 270, in SOAPSend
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/socket.py", line 304, in read
<class 'socket.error'>: (54, 'Connection reset by peer')

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posted on
Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:46 am
mat offline

morning all.

Any clues on this one. I think I screwed up by installing Xquarts

File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 39, in <module>
File "./lib/zmq/__init__.py", line 35, in <module>
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: dlopen(./lib/zmq/utils/initthreads.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libzmq.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lib/zmq_10.6/utils/initthreads.so
Reason: image not found

OK, my error, looks like I moved some homebrew files when cleaning up home-brew on Maverics when cleaning up home-brew with brew doctor.

thanks

Mat

Late 2018 mini 10.14

Posted on
Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 am
mattggarland offline

Perhaps one of you could help.

I tried upgrading to the new plugin, but now I have errors and issues. I'd like to mention firstly, I am running Mavericks, and was unable to install command line tools, I fear this could be the cause for my issues. So,

I get this error when communicating with sonos

Sonos Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "plugin.py", line 58, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 135, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1238, in getPlaylistsDirect
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 253, in SOAPSend
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 860, in endheaders
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 732, in _send_output
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 699, in send
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 683, in connect

Sonos Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Perhaps you could advise,

also, I have an action group thats meant to get the artist name, album art etc, which worked perfectly in the old plugin, but not now. Perhaps you could advise on why this no longer works.

Today I tried going back to the old plugin, but that didn't work at all!

Posted on
Sat May 03, 2014 4:05 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Having an issue getting the 6.16 plugin to write the announcement.mp3
file on a 10.8 machine. I have tried a full path to the plugin folder in the SMB
config field and, as suggested, (server IP)/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6
but no go. I checked all the folders permissions and all seems fine.

I assume if there is a config field for the SMB path to the folder the file will be written
that it can be most anywhere?

The earlier 6x versions of the plugin were working fine and the 6.16 seems to be working
well otherwise...just no announcement.mp3 file anywhere.

When executing an Action to test I see this in the log:
 Action Group                    Sonos MP3 Test Announce
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 162, in actionZP_announcementMP3

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Carl

Page 30 of 35 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 35