Error possibly related to new Move speaker?

Posted on
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:30 pm
gadgetnut offline

Error possibly related to new Move speaker?

Hi, I noticed a number of Sonos plugin errors. I recently added two Move speakers for Christmas.

Sonos Error SOAPSend Error: HTTPConnectionPool(host='auto', port=1400): Max retries exceeded with url: /ZoneGroupTopology/Control (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x10f075ad0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known',))
Sonos Error exception in deviceStartComm(Sonos Rear Shed Connect): local variable 'response' referenced before assignment
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

and

raceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 47, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.5/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 374, in runConcurrentThread
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Sonos Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

One of the error messages referenced an IP address, I looked up the device on that IP address and it is one of the Sonos Move speakers. When I turn that Move off, then disable and re-enable the Sonos Plugin, I get a single red Sonos Plugin error and log then goes to black. Seemingly no more errors as long as that Move is depowered. I power that Move back up, restarted plugin and errors returned.

Thoughts?

Posted on
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:30 am
gt3mike offline

Re: Error possibly related to new Move speaker?

I think I posted in another thread that the plugin doesn't like it when my Move speaker goes to sleep to save battery. Don't know whether that's what's happening here or not. Mine is on the charging stand most of the time, so it isn't a big deal.

Page 1 of 1