Sonos Plugin Error on Power Restoration

Posted on
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:33 pm
mclass offline

Sonos Plugin Error on Power Restoration

We have had a number of power failures over this past (southern hemisphere) summer. My installation is arranged to automatically reboot on power restoration.

Following reboot, I am getting the following Sonos plugin error in the event log, that continues to flood the log every 10 seconds, or so:
Code: Select all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 47, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 369, in runConcurrentThread
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Reloading the Sonos plugin manually rectifies the problem.

My suspicion is that my router/internet connection and/or the Sonos devices on my network (that also need to reboot on power restoration) are slower than the Indigo server and plugin. ie Indigo is up before the remainder of the system.

I have also discovered that I also need to reload the Alexa-Hue bridge to get it functioning correctly, although no events are logged

Other than using a trigger to reload the plugins a minute or so after Indigo coming back on line (or sensing the internet connection, then reloading) can anyone suggest a more delicate way of overcoming these issues?

TIA

mclass

Page 1 of 1