Pandora Favorite Stations Failing

Posted on
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 pm
Ramias offline

Pandora Favorite Stations Failing

v 1.09 of Sonos plugin.

Reference ZonePlayer IP set. Event Listener IP address set.

Actions can see my Pandora account and see my Pandora favorite stations. When I execute those actions that station does not play. With the Sonos software open on my desktop, the Sonos software displays the error message:

Code: Select all
Unable to play 'Station' - the Pandora account associate with this station was not found in your Sonos system.  Please enter your Pandora account information.

Yet Pandora is set up fine on my Sonos and I can play that station fine from Sonos itself.

Posted on
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:14 pm
hdfreak offline

Re: Pandora Favorite Stations Failing

I'm also having this problem. I'm on Indigo 6.1.11 and Sonos plugin 0.9.15.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Added data point. If I hit play on my desktop Sonos app immediately after getting this error, I get the same error. If I then select the same exact Pandora channel from the desktop app, it plays fine. So, it's somehow trying to play with a bad login ID or something from the Indigo plugin.

Posted on
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:35 pm
SQLGOD offline

Same problem.

Posted on
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:10 pm
nlagaros offline

This should be fixed in the version I just posted (v1.010). Download here: [url http://vulture.lagaros.com:8000/wordpress/home/sonos/[/url]

Ramias wrote:
v 1.09 of Sonos plugin.

Reference ZonePlayer IP set. Event Listener IP address set.

Actions can see my Pandora account and see my Pandora favorite stations. When I execute those actions that station does not play. With the Sonos software open on my desktop, the Sonos software displays the error message:

Code: Select all
Unable to play 'Station' - the Pandora account associate with this station was not found in your Sonos system.  Please enter your Pandora account information.

Yet Pandora is set up fine on my Sonos and I can play that station fine from Sonos itself.

Page 1 of 1