Sonos 0.98 and SoCo, Status Updates

Posted on
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:03 pm
Ramias offline

Sonos 0.98 and SoCo, Status Updates

Noticed today that play/stopped status of my sonos players was not updating at all in Indigo (just upgraded to 6.1.8) and am on v0.9.8 of the excellent Sonos plugin.

Went into configure plugin options and the Even Processor had nothing selected. The only option to select is SoCo, so I have selected that.

Things seem to work correctly now, but the logs show a ton of errors. Here are three:

Code: Select all
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 117, in actionVolumeDown
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1041, in actionDirect
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Sonos                           ZonePlayer: Sonos Bedroom, Current Volume: 50, New Volume: 48

File "plugin.py", line 120, in actionVolumeUp
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1049, in actionDirect

Those two were sequential; here is a 3rd:

Sonos                           ZonePlayer: Sonos Basement, Current Volume: 100, New Volume: 100

File "plugin.py", line 72, in actionPlay
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 959, in actionDirect
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'CoordinatorIP' referenced before assignment

Posted on
Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:17 pm
nlagaros offline

Re: Sonos 0.98 and SoCo, Status Updates

Please post a full log from startup of the plugin. Turn on all the debugging options.

Posted on
Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:44 am
nlagaros offline

Can you turn debugging on and post or send me all the output from plugin startup. I assume the below is from an action you have defined?

Ramias wrote:
Noticed today that play/stopped status of my sonos players was not updating at all in Indigo (just upgraded to 6.1.8) and am on v0.9.8 of the excellent Sonos plugin.

Went into configure plugin options and the Even Processor had nothing selected. The only option to select is SoCo, so I have selected that.

Things seem to work correctly now, but the logs show a ton of errors. Here are three:

File "plugin.py", line 117, in actionVolumeDown
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1041, in actionDirect

Sonos                           ZonePlayer: Sonos Bedroom, Current Volume: 50, New Volume: 48

File "plugin.py", line 120, in actionVolumeUp
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1049, in actionDirect

Those two were sequential; here is a 3rd:

Sonos                           ZonePlayer: Sonos Basement, Current Volume: 100, New Volume: 100

File "plugin.py", line 72, in actionPlay
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 959, in actionDirect
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'CoordinatorIP' referenced before assignment

Posted on
Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:55 pm
Ramias offline

Maybe it was a one-time upgrade thing. I don't seem to see those errors now.

Though certain times there is a longer delay than before when I run an action that groups and starts playing on my Sonos systems. I'll try to isolate and troubleshoot this over the next few days.

Page 1 of 1