Sonos v0.9 issues

Posted on
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:51 pm
eme jota ce offline

Re: Sonos v0.9 issues

mike@hpk.nu wrote:
I have the same problem as Lou, high CPU from pluginhost when enabling Sonos 0.9.7. It works fine but the MacMini gets hot :-)

Just noticed the same thing. High CPU usage from v0.9.7.

Wasn't sure of the cause, but disabled all plugins, then re-enabled each plugin, one-by-one. Saw a spike from around 15% total CPU usage to nearly full usage, after enabling the Sonos plugin.

I've disabled the plugin until I hear about the next version, but want to stress that I greatly appreciate your efforts and contributions to this forum with this plugin in particular.

Thanks,
mjc

Posted on
Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:02 pm
nlagaros offline

I just posted an update (v0.9.8) that deals with the high cpu utilization issue.

Posted on
Sun May 22, 2016 5:04 pm
pacman offline

I am running v0.8.37. A newer version, v0.9.8 is available. When newer version is installed, the Line-in sources normally shown in drop-down field are not listed and remains blank. I have several Sonos speakers with multiple line-in choices.
Attachments
line-in source.jpg
line-in source.jpg (292.13 KiB) Viewed 1722 times

Posted on
Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 pm
aldonc offline

Londonmark wrote:
Hi Nick,

A couple of small issues with v0.9 (I'm running 0.9.7 but they've been around with all the v0.9 builds):
1. The up next statuses are all empty (ZP-NALBUM etc)
2. ZP_Station also behaves a bit strangely - previously it was a radio station or empty. Now it seems to show the name of a playlist. On a related note, if a radio station is playing, ZP_Track shows something like "x-sonosapi-stream:s24941?sid=254&flags=32&sn=0...". I preferred the old treatment, where it was empty when a radio station was playing.

Not major concerns but great if you can fix them. Thanks as ever.

LM

Hi,
I'm wondering if #2 got fixed as I'm still seeing the same thing w/V0.9.8? I would also prefer it empty.

Also (I guess #3!), when playing some radio stations in the Sonos App, it has a title of 'On Now' for the field with the program name and I can't see it anywhere in the properties (or in the drop-down in the Control Page Editor. Can I get to it a different way?

thanks,
aldon

Posted on
Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:43 am
nlagaros offline

Please make sure you are selecting the ZonePlayer type for each device you create in Indigo. Thanks.

pacman wrote:
I am running v0.8.37. A newer version, v0.9.8 is available. When newer version is installed, the Line-in sources normally shown in drop-down field are not listed and remains blank. I have several Sonos speakers with multiple line-in choices.