Communication issue?

Posted on
Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:48 am
Stoutjesdijk offline

Communication issue?

Hi,

I installed the sonos plugin, which seemed to work fine. When the plugin is started, I get no error messages. But I get no correct status messages, and when I tell the plugin to "play", I get this:

Code: Select all
Starting plugin "Sonos 0.8.23" (pid 1376)
  Started plugin "Sonos 0.8.23"
  Sonos                           Your plugin version, v0.8.23, is current.
  Sonos                           Saved Plugin Configuration
  Sonos                              Sonos Favorites: FV:2/0, Into The Great Wide Open, x-sonos-spotify:spotify%3atrack%3a1pvEacBCjS7EMQUZbM4Pj8?sid=9&flags=8224&sn=1
  Sonos                              Sonos Favorites: FV:2/1, Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors, x-rincon-cpcontainer:0004206cspotify%3aalbum%3a70qBd7KXLGPc0kHbn3sxC8
  Sonos                              Playlist: SQ:0, Upbeat, file:///jffs/settings/savedqueues.rsq#0
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_B8E937BA289601400
  Sonos                           Subscribing on port: 9999
  Sonos                           SonosEvents INFO: Publishing on port: 9999
  Sonos                           Event Ignition...
  Sonos                           Serving HTTP Streamer on 192.168.178.50 [0.0.0.0], port 8888

21 dec. 2015 13:42:49
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 88, in actionTogglePlay
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 785, in actionDirect
<type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>: local variable 'CoordinatorIP' referenced before assignment

The IP of the system is one of the PLAY:1 speakers. When I look at the text in the log, I notice
Code: Select all
  Sonos                           Serving HTTP Streamer on 192.168.178.50 [0.0.0.0], port 8888

Is that 0.0.0.0 address okay? Or should I change something in the settings?

Thanks,

Mark

Best regards,

Mark

Trying to tie it all together...
| Indigo | Plex | NAD M33 | Unifi | LG WebOS | Tado | Sonos | SolarEdge | HUE |

Posted on
Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:02 pm
nlagaros offline

Re: Communication issue?

Can you restart the plugin in debug mode. That will tell us a little more. My initial guess is that you may need to specify the interface on your Indigo Server that is running the plugin. It is an option in the plugin configuration.

Posted on
Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:07 pm
Stoutjesdijk offline

Re: Communication issue?

Thanks for the reply. I did turn on debugging and puzzled a bit more. It turned out that the problem was caused by my not selecting PLAY:1 in the drop down menu.
So it works!
Is there a way to integrate a media browser in indigo? If so, where could I find some information on how this can be done? I've been reading the forum, but could not find anything so far.

Best,
Mark

Best regards,

Mark

Trying to tie it all together...
| Indigo | Plex | NAD M33 | Unifi | LG WebOS | Tado | Sonos | SolarEdge | HUE |

Page 1 of 1